News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 259782 times)

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #570 on: July 01, 2012, 12:01:52 PM »
One day, I decided to shoot cars, so I shot one and the woman got out, started running to me and slapping me, so I shot her in the nuts and she said:"OWWWWW........wrong time of the month".

I saw a prefect running after Trent once, and when I rotated the camera I found the prefect busting an unexisting Trent.

While I was crossing the bridge between the academy and the town, the game glitched and stopped loading, so there was no bridge and I fell into pink water then got knocked out.

One time, I put sheldon in a locker, hid in a bin to escape the prefects, but when I returned to the locker i found nobody inside.

I saw Damon once making a swirlie to an unexisting student

Yeah, I know.my game glitches a lot.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: July 16, 2012, 10:21:16 AM »
This wasn't really a big WTF, but I saw Gary and Christy holding hands. I remember seeing a post saying that he held hands with Angie and kinda lived with that though. He's just as a big attention whore as Gord, too. Funny thing is that because of him being a Non-Clique bullies will try to fight and, well, bully him. He ends up owning their asses. For a single bully day I saw him beating Wade, Tom and Ethan & Troy at once.

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #572 on: July 19, 2012, 05:55:12 PM »
One time Ms.Kopke was attacking me and I crouched down right when she was going to kick me and angie rode in between us on her bike and ms kopke kicked her instead angie went flying off the bike she landed On the ground with the bike on top of her then she ran away and cried.
Another time on halloween this has happened more than once it's relatively common on halloween pinky stuffed a nerd in a trash can and she was dangling a book over fattys head another time
I'm new to this site but I love bully i've been playing it since I think 4th grade now I'm a freshman haha.

Offline Mohamed The Kowalski

• I'm too cool to be a dork, and I'm too dorky to be anything else.
  • Elitist
  • Peter Kowalski, headboy of Bullworth Academy
    • View Profile
    • Arabic Bully Wikia
« Reply #573 on: July 19, 2012, 05:56:40 PM »
Hello and welcome to the site.

Offline Al Arlington

• 101A
  • Money Handler
    • View Profile
    • My Official Youtube Channel
« Reply #574 on: July 19, 2012, 06:03:23 PM »
Perhaps Bully will help you through high school?

You never know when a girl is gonna come up to you and you anger her boyfriend. Or if a friend turns on you. :D

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #575 on: July 19, 2012, 06:12:37 PM »
I learned a while ago that you can grapple girls you have to beat them up and then target another student and as soon as you grapple switch the target to them. It might take a few tries but once you get them you can go up to a locker and shove them in the lockers or the trash or you can even give them swirlies I have tried all of them and they all have speech recorded for this. Becareful though the prefects will still bust you for bullying girls.

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #576 on: July 19, 2012, 06:47:29 PM »
Haha yeah Bully will teach me everything I need to know.

Mike_W

« Reply #577 on: July 19, 2012, 08:42:58 PM »
Welcome to the site. Damn, I just realized that the game came out when I was in HS....only I was a year older than you at the time. Good times....good times. Bully that is. ;)

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: July 19, 2012, 09:51:03 PM »
We're getting old, you and I.

Mike_W

« Reply #579 on: July 19, 2012, 10:53:28 PM »
^True dat.

I've been having fun with the baseball bat lately. Yesterday I made Damon fight me in the cafeteria so everyone else would fight for me and start an all out brawl. I kept beating Damon with the bat, and just as I was about to take a big swing, Thad jumps in the way and I cracked him over the head with it. He just did one of those faceplants into the ground and the bat shattered as it did so. I laughed so hard and for so long I got a headache. :laugh:

Then just now, I swung a bat at Edward and it made the "clunk!" sound, but shattered over his fat head. Amazingly, he didn't bust me, he just stood there as if he was in shock.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: July 19, 2012, 11:02:13 PM »
Once, I knocked Angie out by getting her to do a faceplant, but there was a delay in the animation, so she did a belly flop instead. Looked pretty funny.

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #581 on: July 20, 2012, 05:09:00 PM »
I just replayed the halloween mission again to see if pinky would put someone in the trash again and she did only this time it was Angie!!! I knew she stuffed guys in the trash but I've never seen her do that to another girl that was the best thing ever!

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #582 on: July 20, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
I don't know how to take a video sorry I'm new to it on the pc

Offline Ethansaboss

• View Profile
« Reply #583 on: July 20, 2012, 06:12:58 PM »
If you could tell me what to do then I probably might be able too as long as I dont have to be the computer administratir because it's my sister's laptop.

Mike_W

« Reply #584 on: July 27, 2012, 10:54:47 PM »
I don't know why I just thought of this now, but a long time ago I was watching Damon and Melvin in the dorm. Damon was annoying Melvin and Melvin took a fighting stance. Damon of course ignored it and walked away. However, within a few seconds, Damon ran over to Melvin. Melvin said "You can't harm me, for I am wearing my rings of protection!" and before he could end his sentence, Damon gave Melvin a noogie and said "You don't even know what pain is!". So Melvin rubbed his head for a moment and then threw a running punch at Damon.

I laughed so fucking hard when I remembered this. Melvin was trying to act so tough and Damon just owned his ass.