News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 257638 times)

Mike_W

Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #540 on: March 27, 2012, 09:27:40 PM »
The other day I had started a fight in the cafeteria.  Luis was one of the kids involved and Edna must have spotted them and ran over to Luis since he was closest to her. For no reason, he just turns around and starts hitting Edna!  It was short lived because the prefects came and busted him.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: March 28, 2012, 10:40:30 AM »
So today I got the Scholarship Edition for PC. I was doing the first mission and when the cutscene in Jimmy's room everything was gone, only the marker in front of the dorm's exit, fire alarm, arcade game, chairs and table, etc. And I noticed Gary standing all weird where the wall should have been, ready to enter. After the cutscene the dorm didn't load and when I tried to exit it kept loading forever. I was like 'this needs a patch'. Luckily I found a Bully site long ago where a patch was posted. Now it's perfectly fine.

Offline j.

• Bully Cinematic editor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:46 AM »
i made a police officer follow me in school then when i stopped he punched me , so the prefect arrested him

WTF?

Mike_W

« Reply #543 on: March 29, 2012, 01:42:19 PM »
Okay, now this is funny. Algie was in the dorm and went and turned off the TV. (Meanwhile, Jimmy was hiding in the trash can).  So Constantionos was standing there, talking with Gordon and got pissed at Algie.  Constantinos says "Go suck on something!" to which Algie replies "You're such a num-num!" and finally Constantinos says "Do you think that tattoo makes you look cool?!"

lmfao, Algie doesn't have any tats! Nor will he ever get one! He's like the least likely person that insult could apply to!

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #544 on: March 29, 2012, 04:42:52 PM »
Who else has started a few riots using the marbles, the fire alarm and that trash can...?

Always great to see the cliques setting about each other because of one of Jimmy's pranks...

EDIT : On a side note, I came across a worrying bug on the Wii Scholarship edition.  I collected all the rubber bands pretty much within 10 minutes of Blue Skies being unlocked then had plenty of fun with the rubber band ball, but now it seems to have vanished on me after several days of use.

It still shows as available inside the Inventory screen, but it's never among my weapons when I scroll through them now.

I guess a restart's in order, with the rubber band collecting held back deliberately until after all the missions have been finished.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 04:48:45 PM by Bigfoot »

Mike_W

« Reply #545 on: March 29, 2012, 04:44:30 PM »
I do that every chance I get!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: March 29, 2012, 08:55:33 PM »
You can cheat it back in, leastways on the PS 2 you can.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: March 30, 2012, 09:31:37 AM »
The same thing happened to me after I entered the 'All Weapons' cheat during Final Showdown. I failed the mission after hitting Gary with a fire cracker. After that the rubber band ball was still in my inventory, but I couldn't use it, and it stayed like that.

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #548 on: March 30, 2012, 01:47:27 PM »
On my next playthrough I'll make 2 saves to see if it's a bug related to the final story mission (as you do get your weapons taken off you when you're doing the showdown with Gary)

Mike_W

« Reply #549 on: March 30, 2012, 01:51:37 PM »
I know I had an issue with the rubberband ball on PS2. I had it in my inventory, but it was shaded out and unusable. I think this happened because I saved the game while the ball was still bouncing around.

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #550 on: March 30, 2012, 07:24:10 PM »
Cheers - I always love extra stuff to test out.

My friends seem to wonder how the hell I find some of the obscure bugs I have a habit of finding in games anyway, lol.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 01, 2012, 03:24:08 PM »
Today I saw some interesting stuff too. Like Peanut holding Sheldon in the air, Max busting the wind, a nerd stuck in the air above a locker.

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 02, 2012, 03:40:21 AM »
I saw Bucky kissing Beatrice once.

But anyways:

I was fighting two townsfolk in Bully, and there was a large crowd of other townspeople watching, as well as a cop. But since I disabled the trouble meter, the cop was just standing there.

Anyways, after a while, instead of cheering on the fight, I could hear the townsfolk using "Call for Help" lines while waving their hands in a strange manner.

I was cracking up at Mr. Smith's quotes: "Come on, guys! We got a good old fashioned ass-kicking happening!" and "Time for the old farts to have fun! COME ON!"

Mike_W

« Reply #553 on: April 02, 2012, 09:56:11 AM »
^lmao, I've only ever heard that first line.

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 09, 2012, 09:41:25 AM »
When Angie and Jerry were talking and Angie said "It's so hard to tell if boy's like you or not, or their playing around"

Jerry replied something like "I know right"