News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Official Super Mod Topic  (Read 404232 times)

Offline riki2cool

• The most festive member
  • Hi
    • View Profile
Re: Super Mod - V3.0
« Reply #405 on: August 10, 2014, 11:15:20 AM »
Exciting announcement: I am making a new Super Mod :D
Reason being the last one kind of bombed pretty hard imo.
I won't announce any details about features for now but trust me it will be better and it will be as simple as putting in the Scripts.img, no other bullshit.

A problem I am having is deciding a name, as the previous one was called "Final" and then switched to "Mod manager" after realizing that I messed up on it. Also 4's release was kind of wacky as I only released the beta of it, and now also foolishly removed it from mediafire D: Also did the same with Super Mod 1 and 2. So 3 is the only one up... but just because it is not on mediafire doesn't mean it never existed.
If I call it 4, it'll be odd because it is not like the beta of 4.
If I call it final, it'll be odd because I already released one called Final even though it was tooken down quick.
If I call it 5, it'll be odd because it'll seem like I just skipped 4 (Which I kind of did but still)

If you have a suggestion, leave a reply.

I still have the Super Mod 4 beta if you lost it when you deleted the mediafire upload.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #406 on: August 10, 2014, 12:05:39 PM »
why the characters can not speak and others and not the same as in this video Bully Scholarship Edition Player Selector Mod

Because the original mod didn't. The guy who made that video has 2 mods running at once. If you want a perfect mod, you should learn to mod yourself.

Offline surawit

• View Profile
« Reply #407 on: August 12, 2014, 06:57:47 AM »
Well i must be a stupid guy here.It show me a model selector but how can i change to others like ped create?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #408 on: August 12, 2014, 12:06:39 PM »
Read the ReadMe.txt. I think you hold camera invert/look back but I don't remember 100%

Offline gersoncete

• View Profile
« Reply #409 on: August 16, 2014, 06:04:21 PM »
i don't know why but to me the cop bike works perfectly answer this message to know how

Offline GreenOmnitrix

• XFire: jedijosh920
  • 欺負改裝是真棒
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel
« Reply #410 on: August 20, 2014, 10:29:32 PM »
Thanks for this mod man! It has returned me back to playing Bully again after a year or so! :D

Offline colesy

• View Profile
« Reply #411 on: August 25, 2014, 05:28:26 PM »
I love the mod man its great but will you introduce the bear hug animation for the greasers and the wrestling moves that the Jocks do. Like the special moves each of the different factions get  http://www.bully-board.com/Smileys/gtas/hmm.gif

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #412 on: August 25, 2014, 10:22:27 PM »
I want to make more animations and fighting moves available in the mod, but it is tedious and annoying for me to find the action nodes. My goal though is to at least make all of the styles playable, meaning no auto attacks and at least 1 move for each style. I got a lot of other cool stuff planned as well, but it's a secret until the mod is finished.

Offline colesy

• View Profile
« Reply #413 on: August 26, 2014, 05:46:32 AM »
Ohh ok cool well keep up the good work. I love this mod.

Offline ivan_santini97

• noob modder yet :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: August 27, 2014, 08:34:43 PM »
Great mod man. Keep up the good work.

Offline ivan_santini97

• noob modder yet :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: August 27, 2014, 08:35:40 PM »
You should add an option to disable the mod or something that allow us to super sprint, plzz.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #416 on: August 27, 2014, 10:48:57 PM »
I planned on allowing Super Sprint while you have the player style. The reason I made it like that is because the sprint button attacks with the other styles so this let's you run with the other styles better.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: The Final Super Mod
« Reply #417 on: September 13, 2014, 01:14:35 PM »
Update... the "Final Super Mod" has been announced. Check the first page of the topic to see details.

Also while posting... just feel like sharing some cool download statistics that I'm surprised and thankful for. Makes me wish I put some adfly links on in a way... xD

(as of 9/13/2014)

Super Mod 3 Downloads:
MediaFire.com - 6,532 downloads
Bullymods.net - 2,333 downloads
bully-fan.ru - 1,188 downloads
Total: 10,053 downloads

Dayum... that's a lot. Also because of possible reuploads I'm unaware of it could maybe be rounded to 10,100 or so.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: September 13, 2014, 05:44:28 PM »
I planned on allowing Super Sprint while you have the player style. The reason I made it like that is because the sprint button attacks with the other styles so this let's you run with the other styles better.
It's possible to use a unused button to sprint like the Shoot button while holding no weapons. But you should do what you feel like is right for your mod

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: The Final Super Mod
« Reply #419 on: September 13, 2014, 06:19:31 PM »
Well now I have it so that you can super sprint only when you have the player style and I think that's how it will stay.