News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Jack Thompson wrote a letter for 9/11 [must read]  (Read 5191 times)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Jack Thompson wrote a letter for 9/11 [must read]
« on: September 12, 2006, 12:24:03 PM »
Jack wrote a letter for sep 11..lets see what he said :arrow:

John B. Thompson, Attorney at Law
1172 South Dixie Hwy., Suite 111
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
305-666-4366

September 11, 2006

Paul Eibeler, CEO
Entire Board of Directors
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc.
622 Broadway

New York, New York 10012 C/o Blank Rome

Re: Corporate Terrorism in and from Manhattan

Dear Mr. Eibeler and Take-Two Directors:

I have wept today seeing again images of what happened five years ago this day. Maybe all of you have wept as well. But each of you, because of your lucrative relationship with Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., needs to pause to consider not only what has been done by violent men to Manhattan but also what you, in Manhattan, at Take-Two’s corporate headquarters, are doing to spread violence to the rest of the world.

9/11/01 is a date of horrible meaning. So, too, however, is 4/20/99—the day that Klebold and Harris, two homegrown terrorists who literally trained on a violent murder simulation game, killed 12 students, one teacher, and wounded 24 others at Columbine High. Recently disgorged law enforcement documents prove conclusively the central role that Doom played in that massacre, which I predicted on NBC’s Today a week before it happened, even identifying the virtual reality simulator that would figure in it.

America has not been the same since 9/11, and America’s schools have not been the same since 4/20. Read today’s article from the heartland for the nexus between the two events: http://www.battlecreekenquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060908/NEWS01/60908001/1002.

Peggy Noonan, President Reagan’s great speechwriter wrote three days after Columbine: “A line has been crossed. American parents have figured out that the pop culture in which our children are swimming is actually raw sewage that is harmful to their health and dangerous to others.”

Medical, scientific, and law enforcement experts stretching from Ground Zero through Paducah and Jonesboro and on to Columbine have testified before Congress and elsewhere that there is a direct causal link between the violent video games that you still make, market, and sell to kids and the violence they act out. Pope John Paul II spoke of a “culture of death” that permeates our culture. Take-Two is a willing participant in that culture of death—for money. There are three dead in Alabama because of your Grand Theft Auto games. There are numerous others dead because minors took your Mature-rated murder simulation games and immersed their souls in them, taking other souls to eternity with them.

I represented all six parents of the three girls slain by a fourteen-year-old video gamer in Paducah. They live every day of their lives with their own Ground Zero—a hallway in a school in Kentucky.

This very morning, September 11, 2006, your company is directly selling at your http://www.rockstargames.com corporate web site your Mature-rated video games to anyone of any age, with no verification whatsoever as to the ages of the buyer, even though reliable age-verification software is available that your company refuses to use. Why? Because you want kids to buy your adult products that are particularly dangerous in their hands.

You lie, both as a company and as individuals who receive lucre from Take-Two, when you say that you do not want children to have your adult products. This very day a law firm in Manhattan is suing you, on behalf of the New York City employee pension funds, for having known for nine months that the “Hot Coffee sex mod” was in your Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas game, all the while selling it to minors. This is a criminal act. You, Mr. Eibeler, at the very least, should go to jail for that criminal act.

There is one thing one can say about the vicious men who killed men, women, and children in Manhattan five years ago this day. At least they believed in something, and they killed for a reason, as twisted and as Satanic as it was and is. But you Take-Two operatives, you corporate prostitutes, believe in absolutely nothing save the nihilistic vow to avarice. “The love of money is the root of all sorts of evil.” Those roots run deep and have taken over at Take-Two.

I set out years ago to destroy your company, and by God’s grace, that end is in sight, despite your hiring of the Philadelphia giant law firm and your lobbyist on Capitol Hill, Blank Rome, to try to destroy me. Your company must be destroyed because you will not stop selling virtual reality violence to children. Blood is on your hands, in Fayette, in Oakland, in Cold Spring, in Medina, in Lake Worth, on Sam Donaldson’s Ranch in New Mexico, and in Miami.

In a little over a month, you plan to release Bully—a Columbine simulation game whose recent “trailers” exquisitely prove that fact. The nation’s fourth largest school district asked you not to release this school violence simulator. You couldn’t care less.

I stood outside your Manhattan offices a year ago with African American school children, calling themselves the Peaceoholics, begging you not to release Bully. We took our plea regarding Bully to the New York Post, then to ABC’s World News Tonight, and then to CNN’s Lou Dobbs Tonight. You could not have cared less.

Colin Powell was right: “America has lost a sense of shame.” You can’t shame corporate whores.

Radical, fascist Islamists recruit to their cause partly with the cry that American pop culture is raw sewage flowing to the rest of the world from a corrupted West. Take-Two helps cut the legs off the rebuttal to that argument. That is precisely why your corporate legs must be cut off, and by God’s grace, it will happen and it is happening.

You in Manhattan remember 9/11. Remember, too, 4/20. They were both acts of terrorism for which there must and will be consequences.

Repent, for your corporate end is near. And Mr. Eibeler, I intend to see you in prison.

Regards, Jack Thompson

Copy: The Florida Bar
Arkansas State Bar
Judge James Moore, Alabama
Media
FTC
Others

-- Did you see the paragraph I highlighted :roll: ---

P.S. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT JACK THOMPSON ON THE MATTER
HERE:

John B. Thompson, Attorney at Law
1172 South Dixie Hwy., Suite 111
Coral Gables, Florida 33146
305-666-4366

:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted: HA! HA! WE KNOW WERE U LIVE MR THOMPSON

Offline imported_MGS Dude

• View Profile
    • http://www.xxanarchy06xx.com/home.html
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:05:12 PM »
ha ha! lol.

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 07:41:55 PM »
lol, what an idiot...

Offline ArmedDragoon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2006, 06:15:08 PM »
There are no words for this........ This is unexcusable.

Offline wookiekiller

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 12:38:04 AM »
I will bet one-hundred-million-bajillion and a half dollars that he's gonna blame it on video games, without reading it.

EDIT (after reading): Why does he use this horrible tragedy in American history to attempt to make a point to some company? Is this the first thing he thought about when he woke up on the annivers? "Hey, people died, time to write to Rockstar, that'll show them." What the fuck is that shit? If someone I knew died that day, I would be deeply offended. What's worse is that it's a bad point. I would love to crush him in a debate, for he would surely be destroyed. If I ever saw this insensitive man on the street I would kick him in the shin. Of course, he'd blame GTA because it's a shin-kicking simulator (you didn't know that? You'd be surpirsed, my friend), and it taught me to be a women raping, child beating, car stealing, baby eating shin kicker.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 12:51:00 AM by wookiekiller »

Offline Tonic1285

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2006, 03:16:26 AM »
lol, columbine simulator, what  an immature little wanker. Does he even research the games at all.

Offline 2gud4u

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2006, 04:43:23 AM »
It cant be a "columiban" simulator, if there are no guns in it haha.

Offline BuckatBullworth

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2006, 12:36:28 AM »
is that real????
what an ass :)

Offline EvilWolf

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2006, 11:56:50 AM »
O so, in the paragraph you enlarged, its ok for there to be violence with meaning but when there is nothing to blame it on he decides to blame it on video games......wow he needs to rethink his life......he just gatheres tragedies then finds some way to blame them on the gaming community what a loser, i guess he blames people sending bad messages to him on notepad.....:rolleyes:

Offline BloodArtist

• The artist formally known as AgentSmith
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2006, 05:40:22 PM »
lol

Offline narutonut123

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2006, 07:10:39 PM »
j.t. is such an asshole........ oh and he called rockstar corporate whores lol does he ever stop? i mean jesus its like he is completely blind to games almost as popular as gta that are excessively violent like god of war (which i hear is pretty gory) im 13 im bullied like everyone else and i dont have thoughts of mass school killings those are just disturbed individuals who were probably crazy in the first place :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: