News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: fight for bully to stay on the shelves!!  (Read 2806 times)

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
fight for bully to stay on the shelves!!
« on: January 25, 2009, 08:34:14 PM »
parents have been making some big issue about the ps2 and x-box 360 version of bully, and in fact all versions in general, being too influential upon children. there is a petition with currently 152 signatures. it is on petitiononline.com/35184822/petition.html. it is to sam houser for Rockstar games as well. sign this and fight to keep bully!
    even though it is already on the shelves parents are still trying to push it to be removed. these parents are not even looking at what bully is based on truly and are suddenly hopping on the censorship bandwagon to bann this game and signing the banning petition against bully. bully is rated TEEEN by ESRB, which parents tend to not use.
     it sums up pretty well, if you don't want your kid to have a game don't let'em have it. if your kid gets hold of a mature game the store who sold it is who should be blamed not the producers. in fact, I think the parent should be blamed more than anyone because they were not watching their kids.there should be a petition made under the name of the bully-board and combined with Rockstar's to be used as leverage against the banning petition.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2009, 09:16:36 PM by cobra elite »

Offline --Peter--

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 04:48:48 PM »
NNO!!! LeT THEM TAKE IT OFF SHELVES, THEN THE GAME WOULD BE RARE, AND WE COULD MAKE MORE MONEY OFF OF IT ;) IT MIGHT EVEN BECOME A COLLECTIBLE, WHO KNOSS?//??

also, i think gametap might still have even if they dont sell it in stores anymore.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 05:32:22 PM »
no!! we want bully to stay otherwise there wont be any chance of a second bully to come or other versions! a COLLECTIBLE!!!!???? any new plans on bully at Rockstar would have to be scrapped do to the game  being banned!! NO!!

And I don't know how you intend to sell Bully when it DOESN'T EXIST. There's not many places to get it but stores.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 03:42:52 AM by King Cobra »

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 11:05:14 PM »
I'm not going to let dumbass parents ruin the future of bully when they can be worrying about other crap in their lives! such as PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR KIDS!!

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 01:59:38 AM »
i agree with peter   it will be rare and people would pay alot of money

Chrissy

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 03:04:15 AM »
Quote from: cobra elite;67824
I'm not going to let dumbass parents ruin the future of bully when they can be worrying about other crap in their lives! such as PAYING ATTENTION TO THEIR KIDS!!

They pay for cable TV, internet and consoles & games, so why should parents have to pay attention to their children?

Offline tedtheman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
i know   they even let you have any game you want and other stuff

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 05:53:31 PM »
I get whatever game and other stuff I want because i'm an adult! I'm not a 4 year old that still needs to hold his mother's hand! what i'm saying is that it is the parents responsibility for what games their 4 year old get hold of. the producers of Rockstar should not be haunted about what they can release or have to remove from stores.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2009, 10:16:30 PM by cobra elite »