News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: School Dinners  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
School Dinners
« on: August 30, 2006, 10:55:56 AM »
With the fact that Bully seems to have customization and a require to Sleep, Do you think R* have put the need to eat as well?

I think so:

whether eating in the school lunch hall, snaking from a vending machine or catching a bite to eat in town..I could see this happening as
Young boys do need there grub!

But would this mean you could have a Fat Jimmy or Skinny Jimmy....This would add a new dimention to the Schools society's view on fellow students like Jimmy and what makes him cool.

-Plus the old concept or Disgusting School dinners would be funny as well to see in the game.

Also what would be on the menu, I could see the town having fast food outlets like the ones in San Andreas..Buger Shot etc.......The school could have Mash and lots of it.

Also what about Food fights at Lunch time

[Note- There has been no word from R* or anyone on eating its just a disscussion]

Offline NCAR

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »
I agree, that is exactly how it should be. But i hope theres a way to make him strong. Not like Built like in san andreas, i mean just some muscle.

-NCAR  8)

Offline Gui

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2006, 11:48:18 AM »
That is a really cool feature and could work really well in a game like BULLY, cuz every school has meal-time. Imagine the hilarious reactions from other students when they see a thin or fat Jimmy and how Jimmy's physique could affect his performance in the p.e class

:D  :D  :D  :D

Offline Znib

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2006, 02:18:45 PM »
Look at the 3 body types....There is others but these 3 set the bar for all of types

- Skinny build

-Muscular build

-Fat Build

[Seriously That fat kid  :D Makes me laugh....I'm gonna wedgie him any time I see him]

Offline dern

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2006, 07:18:09 PM »
hahaha.....lol :lol: ......that fat kid its hilarious...Im gonna wedgie him too lol

Offline FalconsVick7

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2006, 12:07:39 AM »
Wow, that wrestler is huge...

Offline bully15

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2006, 11:00:59 PM »
lol yea im gonna wedgie that fat kid too if u can become cut up like the muscular kid then im gonn a make jimmy like that so i can pick up the fat kid and put him in trash cans

Offline djrussell

• View Profile
    • http://www.osirisgames.com
School Dinners
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2006, 03:05:26 AM »
Yeah might have a San Andreas thing happening.. if you work out you get muscular, if you dont, but run all the time you get skinny and if you eat a lot you get fatter.. sounds cool.. Might happen.. plus - we already know Jimmy can eat candy in the game - so it must have some effect on him - wether it is a snack until dinner time or whatever..

Offline benjamin86

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2006, 04:14:56 PM »
:roll:

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
School Dinners
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2006, 04:48:32 PM »
Quote from: benjamin86
:roll:

What?