News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Who is your favorite faculty member?  (Read 9508 times)

Offline ZombieBully

• View Profile
Who is your favorite faculty member?
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 02:44:34 AM »
I like Mr. Galloway and Ms. Phillips. :)

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2009, 08:40:42 AM »
I like Dr. Slawter.  In real life, I think I would do well in his class.  Plus, in my school, they don't give you a scalpel that is sharp enough to even slice the skin.  Last time I dissected, I had to cut the skin open with the scissors and tear the rat's chest open with my hands.  The real life jock I was working with left the room after I pulled its heart out with my fingers.

Smiles!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2009, 12:24:51 PM »
So this means....You wouldn't have a problem ripping out some poor slob's heart and watching him bleed ?

Offline Miss Ordered

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2009, 10:26:06 PM »
There's something else that pretty much sums up what you just said, and it's actually a very common ritual performed by a woman to an unfortunate man in court: a divorce settlement.  

Good times...

Either way, the poor thing was already dead to begin with, so he won't be in pain when his heart is ripped from the safety of his ribcage.  Therefore, I can't empathize with him.

Back on topic...

I'd like Mr. Galloway because he's the kind of teacher who will pretty much let you get away with anything.  But now that he's off the liquid medication, I'm pretty sure some students aren't too happy about it.  I can also guess the males students are even more displeased with the fact Ms. Phillips is married now.  Aww...

Offline ZombieBully

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2009, 09:46:34 AM »
Lol I know that. XD