News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: age rating opinions  (Read 3749 times)

Offline gangsters1

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« on: August 20, 2006, 02:05:54 PM »
Hi I have just been sitting here trying to work out what the age rating possibly will be.. i was just interested in what you lot were thinking, because alot of you probably no more than me about it, i'm just counting the days..
i'm new here neways, hi lol

Offline jigsaw

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2006, 11:58:19 AM »
jack thompson wants it to be M,but there's no blood.It will most likely be teen.unless there's language or something.

Offline Fezie

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2006, 01:07:01 PM »
Jack Thompson can fuck off.

Offline justin004

• View Profile
    • http://www.freeforallgames.piczo.com
age rating opinions
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2006, 01:14:34 PM »
Quote from: jigsaw
jack thompson wants it to be M,but there's no blood.It will most likely be teen.unless there's language or something.
the only language so far that i know about is idiot,jerk LOL and ass

Offline gangsters1

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2006, 01:24:21 PM »
lol yep, jack thompson is really starting to piss me off i looked at the other games he has tryed to banned and one was the sims!! grrrr it is mean't for kids really although i like it lol i think with al the press going on i think they will make it M just because f the word 'bully'

i dunno

Offline justin004

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2006, 01:26:26 PM »
Quote from: gangsters1
lol yep, jack thompson is really starting to piss me off i looked at the other games he has tryed to banned and one was the sims!! grrrr it is mean't for kids really although i like it lol i think with al the press going on i think they will make it M just because f the word 'bully'

i dunno
i dont know it doesnt look like jack gets his way very much hey he didnt complain about super smash bros. thats got cartoon violence and thats what bully has

Offline justin004

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2006, 01:26:53 PM »

i dunno
i dont know it doesnt look like jack gets his way very much hey he didnt complain about super smash bros. thats got cartoon violence and thats what bully has

Offline gangsters1

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2006, 03:25:52 PM »
jack is so dumb he probably didn't know about computer games when smash bros was out, it's only that people just keep introducing hardware and more adverts on t.v. he has just awoken and is trying to strike, and remember Zelda isn't that kind of cartoon violence, i really enjoyed that game. next thing we know the next zelda will be trying to  get band 'zelda teaces young children and to play with samuarai swords' lol
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
What is jack thompson going to do next?  :twisted:

Offline justin004

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2006, 03:27:23 PM »
jack is so dumb he probably didn't know about computer games when smash bros was out, it's only that people just keep introducing hardware and more adverts on t.v. he has just awoken and is trying to strike, and remember Zelda isn't that kind of cartoon violence, i really enjoyed that game. next thing we know the next zelda will be trying to  get band 'zelda teaces young children and to play with samuarai swords' lol
What is jack thompson going to do next?  :twisted:
LOL ya that would funny

Offline Commanche

• View Profile
jack thompson can fuk himself!
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2006, 04:43:40 PM »
im lucky i live in ireland but dat prick is banning it in the USA!wat a fuckin prick i no im gettin the game coz i hav it booked but still everyone should be able to have access to the best game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!i actually cannot wait till this game comes out.i think it will be 15+or 18+

Offline The_Mick

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2006, 06:40:13 PM »
Quote from: Fezie
Jack Thompson can fuck off.

HAHAHAHA Awesome dude

Offline manbearpig22

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2006, 03:04:23 PM »
Jack Thompson is wasting his breath. This game is gonna come out whether he wants to or not. He wants a copy of the game early. Rockstar is gonna give him a disc with 'Bully' on it. When he puts it in, it'll show a clown flicking him the bird and 'OWNED' in bright red letters.

I despise him.

Offline Znib

• View Profile
age rating opinions
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2006, 04:58:22 PM »
Nice :lol: