News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 256315 times)

Mike_W

Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 10:14:53 AM »
Yet another WTF moment! yesterday shortly after the "Angie incident" I walked into the dorm to find Thad sitting on the couch watching TV. For no reason at all I decided that I should shoot him with the spud gun while sitting down. When the potatoe made contact Thad immediatly went flying off the couch, hit the ceiling and came crashing down on me at a break-neck speed, it was REDICULOUS!

Offline Constantinos

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 08:53:05 PM »
hilarious!! Anyone love harrasing adults until they punch you, and doing it in view of a cliche you have 100% with to watch them beat up the adult? Also, similar, i was going around the neighbourhood in blue skies when i kicked a guard dog..then about 5 townies came to help me and started chasing, kicking and punching the dog!?!? WTF????

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2009, 03:07:06 AM »
I did that last night, and the Townies came over and started fighting with ME.....

Guess it just depends on who's dog it is....And this stupid dog just wouldn't quit...Kept grabbing Jimmy's arm, while the Townies were fighting me...

Mike_W

« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 11:29:53 AM »
Speaking of the dogs, I discovered a great WTF moment a few months ago but forgot about it until now. It's complicated, so try to stay with me :)  First, get someone with a lot of health, preferably Damon because you can grapple him. Take him to the area just outside the Harrington House. Go to the entrance of the garden where the dog sleeps, but DO NOT enter it and wake the dog, instead, grapple Damon and throw him in there to wake the dog.  This way the dog will attack Damon and not you. Next, just sit and watch as the dog bites and eventually knocks out Damon!

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 03:31:25 PM »
Can you pay Damon cash to bodygard to get him to follow Jimmy over there ??

Harrington Hall isn't his usual hangout....Or do you have to punch him a couple of times to where will chase you there ??

Mike_W

« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 03:42:22 PM »
You can't pay him, the only way to get him there are to A: Get him to chase you there, or B:Talk to him and make him "follow" you.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 03:51:05 PM »
Make him "follow" you ????????  How the hell do you do that ????????

Mike_W

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 07:18:42 PM »
You know, If you talk to someone (X button) they will walk towards you if you are a few feet away. Just keep saying "Hi" to someone while moving towrds where you want to go and they will in a sense follow you.

Mike_W

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 04:40:05 PM »
I just witnessed a great moment. I saw Ray walking around at night between the dorms and threw marbles at him. He kept on slipping until his his health was in the red, which of course took many bags of marbles.  i then bullied him by punching his stomach, and this is the best part: when he ran away he was flailing his arms in the "windmill" pattern such as bucky or Donald would do when running fast and then tripped and fell on the ground!
  Speaking of Ray, another great WTF moment involved Ray and Pedro running around campus throwing marbles at people, yes this actually happened!

Offline Lefty

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 04:15:40 PM »
I ran to outside of GYM and Mandy opens the door I knocked out by a door.. Or Mandy opens too faster and harder.

Offline MIK83

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 04:36:16 AM »
Just a few hours ago, I overheard a conversation between Jerry and Leon that was really a WTF moment.

Leon: "Have you ever had a good time in this dump?"
Jerry: "Nah, only morons would do that."

LOL.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 06:16:31 AM by MIK83 »

Offline denialofinsanity

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
I woke up and went into the common room to find Angie literally stuck to the couch in the boy's dorm. It was certainly interesting.

Mike_W

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »
Today I got Wade pissed at me and got him to start firing his slingshot at me. So he fired, missed, and the pebble went flying about 200 feet before nailing a prefect right in the leg, and that's when the chase began! I thought I was going to piss myself, it was so funny.

Mike_W

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009, 09:47:18 PM »
Troy was having a conversation with Bucky today and he said "I heard that Beatrice is really a slut who beats all the nerd boys" This was especially WTF because Beatrice is Bucky's "girlfriend".

Mike_W

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2009, 09:31:52 PM »
Alright, here's another great moment! In the dorm after Jimmy woke up, Trent was running around throwing stink bombs at people, one of whom was Donald. So, Donald got pissed and Trent ran out the door. Donald followed and prepared to throw a firecracker, but Trent shut the door and as you could probably guess the firecracker bounced off the door and back into Donald's face taking himself and numerous others out.