News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 256201 times)

Offline Ky

• <3
    • View Profile
Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #675 on: December 10, 2014, 05:03:40 AM »
Ok, I've got new screenshots.

I didn't realise that you can kiss Mandy in Paparazzi:

Then when they were done kissing, I saw this:

She followed me into the attic when I was running away from her, scared the shit out of me:

Kissed her again for the hell of it:

Oh and lol at this, couldn't resist:

O.O WTF ?

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 10, 2014, 05:09:09 AM »
Shots #2 & #3 are really Zombie looking.

Last Shot, webbed hand, Heh Heh.

Offline Gerry Vengeance

• RSK the First
  • A Place for Hope and No Pain
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 10, 2014, 09:03:02 AM »
I was playing Final Showdown and Gary stopped running. He just stood there and didn't want to go anywhere, so I punched him and failed the mission. Logic.
Suddenly Big Smoke appears out of nowhere and scream "All you have to do was to follow the damn nemesis, James!"

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #678 on: January 28, 2015, 09:41:40 AM »
Just had a fresh one pop up - On the "Egg the boys dorm" errand.  The mission was completed before I even got within range of the building - thanks to Peanut's penchant for throwing eggs at the building anyway.

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: January 28, 2015, 11:11:46 AM »
Just started playing Bully again - found something hilarious.

Basically, Norton and Peanut saw Mr. Hattrick (I'd made Hattrick become a Townie) in New Coventry and they attacked him. Norton had a plank of wood, but when he hit Hattrick with it, the three of them started going through each other (as weird as that sounds). It looked a bit like this:

Offline Sphinx

• The one and only Sphinx
  • Long-Titted No Nippled Bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: January 30, 2015, 12:13:52 PM »
I started complete mayhem, and when I went to get Russell, he started running super speed as usual, but somehow he just ran into the cop car, still running in place, then suddenly jumped on top of it to get over it, and one of the cops busted him. THE FUCKIN' GAME FROZE. This was on the PS2 Version that I recently downloaded on my PS3.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: January 30, 2015, 01:48:45 PM »
Yeah, cuz dumbass Russell is supposed to be Avoiding the Cops, not runnin' into them.

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 28, 2016, 01:33:31 PM »
Bringing dis bak cos I love it. One time I was in chapter 2, and I went to gym class. Two weird things happened there.
1. I was against the greasers and hal was the only one left. I did the old glitch where you jump into their half and throw it from there. All three times it bounced off of Hal and he didn't go and the minigame didn't stop. The fourth time I tried it with thad from the outside. Again it bounced off him. Finally I took him out with Jimmy. Mr burton is an asshole  >:(
2. After finishing Gym 2, I left the gym and Damon instantly attacked me . One by one, all the jocks attacked and I found myself running from them. Then I started fighting them. Dan started running at me but instead of hitting me, he hit Damon. But all the punches went right through him. I started running again and ran in front of a prefect. Of course everybody stopped fighting apart from Dan who was still trying to hit damon

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #683 on: March 28, 2016, 01:45:50 PM »
I once was about to kiss Zoe but immediately after the kissing scene started, Zoe ran away and Jimmy couldn't move because the game thought he was kissing Zoe, but he wasn't, and so I was stuck.

Another thing that I'm sure happened to a lot of people, if you kiss a girl and you're lucky enough, two other girls will come near you and all of the 3 girls will start to fight.  :laugh: