News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully  (Read 257595 times)

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
Re: Best 'WTF!?' Moments in Bully
« Reply #525 on: January 13, 2012, 05:10:43 AM »
Exactly. It's a good thing that those nerds were there :D

Offline Red Blaster

• The BB Arab
  • More Than Halfway There
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 13, 2012, 10:40:35 AM »
I never found it hard...just boring.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 17, 2012, 06:02:38 PM »
It's story time again, bitches. :3

1. Once upon a time I entered the school building and Trent spawned on top of Jimmy. Like. They were fucking fused together or some shit. I'm just like, ":T ... Trent what the fuck do you think you're doing. Get out from inside Jimmy you sick fuck," to which Trent replied with his famous last words: "Wanna play shirts and skins?"

2. Preppies Vandalized. Spencer Shipping. I was somehow spotted so the mission failed. I decided to take a picture of the shipping crate. Or at least try to. After being beat up relentlessly, I toss Leon and Jerry over the railing and as I go to grab Duncan, he punched me off the second floor, fell down with me, and I was stuck in the wall/glass/whatever on the shelf thingy below. Duncan was kinda stuck in the wall as well behind Jimmy butt humping him and Jerry was in front in some awkward position and it was an amazing orgy.

But Duncan had the upper hand and could actually fight so he was a bit mean and kicked Jimmy's ass. The end.

Offline Scum

• I'm Scum.
  • Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 17, 2012, 06:06:27 PM »
You always tell the best stories, Hayley :D

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
« Reply #529 on: February 23, 2012, 04:03:36 AM »
I had a good laugh last night.

I retrieved a "kick me" sign and stuck it on the back of one of the bullys (I've not memorised the names, but he was the blond one that Jimmy can kiss) near the chemistry class.  From there he was pretty much getting gang-raped by the nerds.  One would run up, kick him then walk off with him following, while another one runs up behind and gets another kick in.

The hilarity reached a peak when he finally managed to grab fatty near the toilets- right in front of a prefect.  By this point there were about 6 nerds all around him, and as the prefect downed the bully, the nerds were all kicking away.  Naturally the nerds all got completely ignored by the prefect. 

It looked like a good old Glasgow-style kicking.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: February 23, 2012, 06:40:54 AM »
That Bully is 'Trent', BTW.  For me, the 'Kick Me' signs have always been hard to find.

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #531 on: March 03, 2012, 08:37:40 PM »
Today I decided to go looking for the last few rubber bands on my PS2 copy of Bully to get a notch closer to 100%, and I was pretty much right outside the "Greasers Challenge" save house.

I jumped off the Go-Kart to pick up a G&G card from the ruined house nearby (towards the clothes shop) and went to go on the Go-Kart to continue on.

Unfortunately a Greaser decided he liked the look of the Go-Kart and tried climbing in the other side at the same time as me.  Naturally the game got confused as I started to drive off, and the Greaser wound up sitting in mid-air - as if he was driving.  He started off above the roll-bar of the Kart, but he slowly worked his way down to the normal height he'd have been for the Kart.

I grabbed a picture with my DSi, so I'll edit that into this post tomorrow.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: March 03, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
That is interesting. Mainly because I actually had a greaser steal Jimmy's go-kart once.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: March 03, 2012, 10:40:48 PM »
Hah, I never had any of that happen yet.  But seeing how it was PS2, gives me hope that someday, sometime.....

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #534 on: March 04, 2012, 08:50:38 AM »
Here's the promised image...

Sorry about the poor quality, but then again, I was using the DSi camera on an old CRT television set.  Should be able to see everything you want to there.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2012, 09:03:51 AM by Bigfoot »

Mike_W

« Reply #535 on: March 04, 2012, 10:14:45 AM »
Ugh...whenever I try to take pics of a TV with my digital camera, I always get those odd swirls and lines and other imperfections. It must be just a TV thing. I'm sure somebody with a large brain for science could come up with a reason and or solution.

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #536 on: March 04, 2012, 11:35:58 AM »
It's simply that the capture on the camera pics up the image during mid-refresh (the big black horizontal lines), while the swirls and other imperfections appear normally on screens, but appear & vanish rapidly enough the human eye doesn't pick it up.

The best way to capture images on your TV set would be to record the signal through a DVD recorder or something similar, then transfer that recording to your PC and simply grab a screenshot.

Offline JmTsHaW

• View Profile
« Reply #537 on: March 09, 2012, 02:57:20 PM »
When you turn Algernon female in ide.img and make out with him.

For somewhat legit stuff, I encountered greasers in the girls dorm after completing the game once.

EDIT: New one - I screwed up while changing some files and now my game is plagued with greasers everywhere e.e

Good luck with chapter 3, game.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 04:15:30 PM by JmTsHaW »

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #538 on: March 23, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
Decided to start working through the Wii version to see all the differences Scholarship Edition has compared to Canis Canim Edit, and something that could be defined as "Irony" has appeared.

On the Bully 2 board, I expressed interest in wanting more Prefects in Bully 2.  On the Wii, I seem to have zero prefects wandering the school grounds now (Chapter 3 - currently doing the "Hobo santa" missions).  Yes - there are NO prefects in Bullworth Academy for me.  (I'm making a backup of the save onto SD card at this moment then reloading - maybe they'll reappear...)

EDIT : I made the save backup and reloaded the game - unfortunately all 4 prefects were present and correct again.  I wonder if I can get the game to "forget" to load cops next time - the town of Bullworth will fall to the chaos that is Jimmy "Bigfoot" Hopkins - The beast that nobody can catch...
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 06:16:22 PM by Bigfoot »

Offline Bigfoot

• View Profile
« Reply #539 on: March 27, 2012, 09:16:18 PM »
Another insanely funny situation for me tonight - again with the "Kick Me" sign, but this time on the Wii Scholarship edition.

I'd picked a locker inside the boy's locker room at the Gym and got the sign, and went up to the Gym.  3 of the jocks were there exercising, while others were walking past doing their own thing.

My first thought was - "Those guys exercising will be perfect for the sign", so I attempted to put it on each of them, and it failed to go on all 3.

I then managed to put it on the back of one of the other Jocks (The big black guy), but rather than getting kicked, he ran over to the the previous Jock I'd tried to put the sign onto (The small one with the blue sweatshirt).  To my surprise, the "Kick Me" sign had appeared on his back too.

From there it was funny to watch - one would kick the other and start to walk away, only for the other to start following, see the sign, then run up to do a kick themselves.  It was back & forth for about 6 hours until I got bored just flattened both of them.