News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: A Bully youtube series idea: "framed: A bullworth expierence"  (Read 1918 times)

Offline CoreyH

• View Profile
A Bully youtube series idea: "framed: A bullworth expierence"
« on: November 08, 2008, 08:25:20 PM »
This is a series I am thinking of making on youtube about Bully called "Framed: A bullworth Expierence". I have a few ideas about it. A few include...

-Jimmy wears a letterman jacket instead of his vest.

-Algie,Casey,Russel, Hal, and chad will be helping Jimmy since they are the ones framed as well.

-The main villian is a townie. I am thinking of Jerry to be the villian since he is the most common townie. I'll do that unless I get Scholarship edition for the PC and modify it so either the old rockstar villian Piggsy(I'll make the mod myself) will be in it or Gary.

-Zoe and Petey will play a part in this. They will try and prove Jimmy and friends innocent.

Here's how the Story goes.

Jimmy and Russel were walking and Algie,Casey,Hal, and Chad were fighting. Ms Danvers call all six of them into the office and Dr Crabblesnitch says he is gonna call the police on them because several teachers were attacked while they were outside of the acadamy and there was a note showing their last names. The police come and Jimmy,Russel, and the others ran away in fear they will be in jail forever. They have to find out who attacked the teachers and why. All the other students will be against them as well.

I know it may sound suckish but I am kinda bad at stories.

But any improvements I should do? I need a little help with the story.

Offline alanmk5

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:27:55 PM »
hows about if u had

the bullworth six escaping to the spencer shipping warehouse
some townies see them entering
they then ask crabblesnitch to provide them with a large amount of money in return they will subdue and return the bullworth six
tad's dad hears of this and enforces his son to remedy the problem to stop his firm recieving bad publicity

take it from there

Offline CoreyH

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
That is a great idea. I may need the PC version though for the modifications of all six of the main characters and switching them for certain situations like I'm gonna have Hal go in the happy volts assylum to get Algie because Algie was busted.