News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: im thinking about getting a xbox 360 and i want a hundred reasons why i should get 1  (Read 9258 times)

Chrissy

Quote from: Bully_Nut;63244
ahahah no shit.

Now the AUS dollar is around about the American Mark. Its beautiful for when i wanna buy stuff online.

Haha, it's not beautiful for me, 'cos everything costs too much. Fuck, I hate this country and that cunt in office. It's all his fault.

I will probably have an FBI van watching my house after posting this.

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
Quote from: Bully_Nut;63244
ahahah no shit.

Now the AUS dollar is around about the American Mark. Its beautiful for when i wanna buy stuff online.

yea i love it, i get everything for half price when i shop online!

also when i play poker online i get double my chips!. although when i convert them back i only get half back. which is a fucking outrage. sort of.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
yeah man, the one good thing lol

Chrissy

Quote from: DGAF;63262

also when i play poker online i get double my chips!. although when i convert them back i only get half back. which is a fucking outrage. sort of.

I liked coming back to the states and converting £10 to $20. That was it.

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Quote from: DGAF;63262

Haha same here.

Chrissy

Quote from: dan_the_man;63283
Haha same here.

Bite me.

Offline BPAC

• View Profile
If your planning to go online I heard that XBL has the better looking interface for the xbox 360 which is a real plus. Not to mention it supperts HDMI so your going to get a fully clear picture.

Not to mention that XBOX 360 has alot of games you might enjoy. But some games are on the PS3 as well like GTA IV and COD 4. But 360 members get new DL content on the daily. I can't say the same for the PS3.

Not to mention.....you'll have to pay 50 bucks for a year. Or you can pay 20 for 6 months or 7 bucks for 1 month just to try it out.

I dont have XBL but im happy with my choice. Happy gaming. Peace!

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Quote from: Chrissy;63289
Bite me.

*bites*

Chrissy

I'm tempted.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
The monkey in the house coloured in white certainly seems to have pulled some stupid moves and then the whole country pulled a few million stupid moves reelecting him. Still the US dollar is worth 6 times more than the swedish crown but compared to the fact that it was worth 10 times more just a few years ago it certainly has gone down.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
why did you re elect him by the way?

all i fucking hear from the US is bitching about how they hate there president? well someone has to vote for him, you fuckwits

Chrissy

Quote from: Bully_Nut;63397

all i fucking hear from the US is bitching about how they hate there president? well someone has to vote for him, you fuckwits

I never voted for him an any election, because I wasn't at the legal voting age.

Plus, I don't believe he really won - especially the last election. States that were strictly democrat turned Republican. Since when?

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Quote from: Bully_Nut;63397

Cause both elections were fixed.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2008, 02:45:08 PM by dan_the_man »

Offline dan_the_man

• View Profile
Could be worse though.

Could have a prat like David Cameron in charge over there with his "Clean streets are safe streets" policy.

Thats what is gonna happen here.

Offline HopkinsFan80

• View Profile
Bully SE is the Best. If Xbox 360, Bully SE and GTA IV