News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: get ready to be bullied!  (Read 2469 times)

Offline bully15

• View Profile
get ready to be bullied!
« on: August 04, 2006, 05:10:41 PM »
Bully is a video game under development by Rockstar Vancouver exclusively for the Sony's PlayStation 2 and is currently scheduled to be released in the 4th quarter of 2006, Xbox version was cancelled for undisclosed reasons[1]. The game takes place in a fictional reform school called Bullworth Academy. The title of the game is a reference both to the name of the school, Bullworth Academy, and to school bullying. The motto of the school - "Canis Canem Edit" - is Latin for "Dog Eat Dog".

A press release by Take Two Interactive, publishers of the game, states, "As a troublesome schoolboy, you'll laugh and cringe as you stand up to bullies, get picked on by teachers, play pranks on malicious kids, win or lose the girl, and ultimately learn to navigate the obstacles of the fictitious reform school, Bullworth Academy."

Early information released by Take Two Interactive seemed to indicate that the player would be taking the role of a bully, and screenshots printed in Electronic Gaming Monthly showed the player-controlled antagonist administering a "swirlie" and throwing a punch at another student. However, the design of the game has apparently been changed so the player controls a bullied student instead of a bully.

Offline bully15

• View Profile
get ready to be bullied!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2006, 03:55:47 AM »
Quote from: PlayStation361
Wikipedia is amazing... Great article!

thanx and yup its amazing i go there for info on anything

Offline bully15

• View Profile
get ready to be bullied!
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:56:10 AM »
Quote from: PlayStation361