News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I wonder if....  (Read 3887 times)

Offline you guys are freaks

• View Profile
I wonder if....
« on: April 01, 2008, 08:39:28 PM »
I will be astonished if you guys dont receive a lawsuit within 24 hours because of people that have had alot of trouble being bullied and yes me being one of them you would heavily agree. there have been people that commited suicide, shot up schools (not defending the people that did this), and done many other horrible acts because they were bullied. the reason why i will be astonished if you dont receive a lawsuit is because quite simply because of what i just stated up there. while there arent laws preventing games like THIS being made it can be banned in order to protect peoples live.

And o btw the people that are reading this that arent admin or work the the company can be please tell the people that made this that they are FREAKS and im astonished that they are even qualified as human beings.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Chrissy

I wonder if....
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 03:27:39 AM »
You are a MORON.

First off, this doesn't make much sense, secondly, do some research before you criticize, asswipe. You shouldn't even be alive for the lack of intelligence you just demonstrated.

Yeah, I'm bullying you, because you're a stupid cunt who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Chrissy

I wonder if....
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 03:36:20 AM »
You are a MORON.

First off, this doesn't make much sense, secondly, do some research before you criticize, asswipe. You shouldn't even be alive for the lack of intelligence you just demonstrated.

Yeah, I'm bullying you, because you're a stupid cunt who doesn't know what they're talking about. I am astonished at the fact that you were even able to turn on the computer and find this, for the amount of ignorance you displayed.

DIAF, plz.

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
I wonder if....
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 06:05:42 AM »
Quote from: you guys are freaks;62205
I will be astonished if you guys dont receive a lawsuit within 24 hours because of people that have had alot of trouble being bullied and yes me being one of them you would heavily agree. there have been people that commited suicide, shot up schools (not defending the people that did this), and done many other horrible acts because they were bullied. the reason why i will be astonished if you dont receive a lawsuit is because quite simply because of what i just stated up there. while there arent laws preventing games like THIS being made it can be banned in order to protect peoples live.

And o btw the people that are reading this that arent admin or work the the company can be please tell the people that made this that they are FREAKS and im astonished that they are even qualified as human beings.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Boy, you have no idea how much i wanna come bully you right now. You seem so annoying already.

Its been said, your an idiot.

Oh and a question, could you give me your bullies email addresses? You see, i really would like to thank them for making your life hell :).

Offline Tom

• View Profile
I wonder if....
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2008, 09:02:28 AM »
Hey dork-snott
Bullying is bad..............if you are a loser!!!
I am a bully and I am proud of it!! What are you gonna do about it?What in crap are you gonna do about it??? ohh I know you are gonna cry!!
or go tell a teacher but that won't work coz I am a jock! without me my school will lose!! I love it!!! Cry dork cry!
you seem like a annoying nerd! you think bullies aren't human well nerds aren't human either,THEY ARE SUB-HUMAN!
and I say to your bully that
"Hey Mr loser's bully ,you are doing a great job and keep it up!"
 I hope you commit suicide and do a favor to the world!
'Bully' discourages bullying and encourages peace and other sissy stuff

Offline jimmy hopkins82

• View Profile
I wonder if....
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2008, 09:49:05 PM »
yeah so your a freak

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
I wonder if....
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2008, 10:31:32 AM »
daaaaamnn.... my first lawsuit! i feel awesome :D

Chrissy

I wonder if....
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2008, 01:18:34 AM »
This person is Jack Thompson's love child.

Offline Oreo Killa 225

• View Profile
    • http://oreosdomain.org/
I wonder if....
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2008, 06:13:27 PM »
Someone's a dumbass...

Offline Znib

• View Profile
I wonder if....
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2008, 06:42:48 PM »
Quote from: DGAF;62243
daaaaamnn.... my first lawsuit! i feel awesome :D