News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Is it just me or is this website dead  (Read 5561 times)

Offline Znib

• View Profile
Is it just me or is this website dead
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2008, 10:14:08 AM »
A Gent I would say:D

Offline Bully Master

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 02:08:06 PM »
this site is so dead, havent been on here in a long time

Offline lancerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2008, 01:23:15 AM »
One question. Is this forum well known to Bully fans? I mean, I didn't even know there was such a thing as a board on Bully. Not until I Googled "Bully Characters" and saw that there were. I'm glad I joined though because this is a really fun game.

If it's advertising you need to get the threads to come alive again, there are plenty of free advertising that can be done. I mean, if all of us have blogs or something like that (that's already been made of course), we could mention it in a post and that could draw some new people. Just a thought. :)

Offline DGAF

• Admin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.Bully-Board.com
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2008, 12:02:35 PM »
Quote from: lancerguy;62020

If it's advertising you need to get the threads to come alive again, there are plenty of free advertising that can be done. I mean, if all of us have blogs or something like that (that's already been made of course), we could mention it in a post and that could draw some new people. Just a thought. :)

Already been there dude. I spent so much time going round to websites/joining forums/ affiliating with other sites all to advertise this site and guess what... it worked :) the months before and after Bully was released i had over a million hits/month. There was a great community here, but you got to understand that this was nearly 2 years ago now. New games come along, new forums are joined, people grow up and what not. The main bulk of B-B users have dissappeared but the main core of guys still pop in now and again.

The only way i would start to advertise this site again and revamp it and put in the time again is if a Bully2 was due out. It's unlikely, but not impossible. But if it does this website will be bigger and better than it ever was!

Offline lancerguy

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2008, 03:35:02 AM »
Quote from: DGAF;62028
Already been there dude. I spent so much time going round to websites/joining forums/ affiliating with other sites all to advertise this site and guess what... it worked :) the months before and after Bully was released i had over a million hits/month. There was a great community here, but you got to understand that this was nearly 2 years ago now. New games come along, new forums are joined, people grow up and what not. The main bulk of B-B users have dissappeared but the main core of guys still pop in now and again.

The only way i would start to advertise this site again and revamp it and put in the time again is if a Bully2 was due out. It's unlikely, but not impossible. But if it does this website will be bigger and better than it ever was!

Oh I see. That does make sense if the forum was started almost two years ago. I know all about joining lots of forums (I have my own set of forums, though I haven't advertised them here), so I understand where you're coming from (I'm a member of like 15 or more forums lmao!)

Offline Tom

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2008, 07:08:00 AM »
I joined too late!
All I can do is wait for bully 2