News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: BB Airport  (Read 258443 times)

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: BB Airport
« Reply #525 on: July 30, 2011, 08:48:04 PM »
That was back when I didn't care about anything. I hated everyone around me.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: July 31, 2011, 07:50:50 PM »
I have no problem showing people kindness. It's once they treat me like shit that they will get the "fuck you" side of me.

I have no friends at this moment (I moved away). I used to have a few. I pick my friends carefully. I don't hang with large crowds.

I'm not the most social person neither. Just 'cause I show a person kindness doesn't mean I'm gonna talk to them and hang out with them. Only a certain few will I talk to, that being the few friends I have. Otherwise, I remain by myself.

People try to tell me it's not good to be "isolated". I don't really give a fuck. It's what I want and I'm happy doing it.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: July 31, 2011, 08:12:57 PM »
I think we're kind of on the same boat, Cobra.

It's hard for me to make friends, but it's not that I'm anti-social, but because I'm shy. If somebody attempts to break that shell and succeeds they will see a vastly different side of me. If they gets on my bad side they'll stay there forever.

I have no friends at the moment not because I moved, but because they did. My best friend moved to Georgia to live with his dad and he's not coming back up until he's done with school. My sister just left for Arizona yesterday to live with her creepy internet boyfriend for another year. I have no clue where everybody else is (everybody being about two people).

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #528 on: July 31, 2011, 08:21:26 PM »
After I quite school I ain't got any friends. Only you people on here, pretty sad isn't it? I've gotten to the point where I'm used to being alone though. Family is the only ones I hang out with. And that's only a few.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: July 31, 2011, 08:24:42 PM »
I used to have about 3 friends. That's because they managed to talk to me. I'm shy as well. Once they talked to me I was able to see right there if they were going to be my friend or not.

And when you go on my shit list, you will remain there. There isn't really any "making up" to get on my good side.

As I said, I pick my friends carefully. I talk with them, and see who they are. Almost everyone I hang out with is in the same boat I am. We do similar things. We're similar in multiple ways.

I'm not gonna hang out with someone who lives totally opposite from how I do and doesn't understand me.

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #530 on: July 31, 2011, 08:29:19 PM »
I'm shy, but also can't trust anyone. So it's hard as hell for me to meet people. It isn't because I don't want to, but most people are so messed up. Plus I have an issue about getting in trouble, so if I ain't around no one I usually want get into it.

It may sound like other people are a bad influence on me. Truth is I'm usually the one who came up with the idea. I'm so going to live a lonely life.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: July 31, 2011, 08:42:27 PM »
And when you go on my shit list, you will remain there. There isn't really any "making up" to get on my good side.

I have an ex-friend who got mad at me because we had plans to hang out but I got sick and cancelled. She removed me as a friend on facebook and refuses to talk to me.

I think it's clear that she doesn't deserve my friendship, and I have no plans on talking to her again.

Mike_W

« Reply #532 on: July 31, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »
I had a good group of friends in HS, but we all went to different colleges and went our seperate ways. I had one friend who went to college in Maine and he gave me his email address. The pisser is that I left the paper he gave me in my pocket and my pants went through the wash and I lost it. At this point I really don't have any "friends" persay and I've become very isolated.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: July 31, 2011, 09:34:53 PM »
I have like one friend, Emily.

Hahaha. Maybe a few others.

Offline Hayley

• Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: July 31, 2011, 09:38:35 PM »
WE DON'T BLOODY NEED FRIENDS

other than b-b friends :cool:

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: July 31, 2011, 09:38:57 PM »
I <3 you guys!

Mike_W

« Reply #536 on: July 31, 2011, 09:41:16 PM »
BB friends are the best.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: July 31, 2011, 09:41:51 PM »
Ya know who has a lot of friends? CHRISSY.

Mike_W

« Reply #538 on: July 31, 2011, 09:42:30 PM »
No lie about that.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: July 31, 2011, 09:43:46 PM »
I don't have no friends at all. Just a few. But honestly, why does it matter how many you have?