News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Create your own Bully Character.!!!!  (Read 41803 times)

Offline Junkie Mater

• View Profile
Re: Create your own Bully Character.!!!!
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2010, 08:58:17 AM »
Name: Ahmed von Baron
Clique: Jocks
Nationality: Arab-German
Appearance: Letterman jacket with a lot of Jihadist and Nazi symbols, and a Stahlhelmet, and blonde hair with goatee
Biography: A Muslim, come to Bullworth to fight the U.S Government and the Nerds, he is very tough, tougher and bigger than Russell, He is highly skilled with various martial arts, Katana, and Sledgehammer and ranks blackbelt on all martial arts he learn. He is also the biggest and toughest human being ever in entire Bullworth. He isn't afraid to Police, Russell, and even the Principal and U.S President

Offline Trent

• you wanna mess with the trent man?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »
NAME: Garland Greene

CLIQUE: detentionee (permanent detention)

BIO: A mad, insane member of bullworth from marrieta, was put in happy volts asylum for murdering 38 people, was transported to bullworth on a prison plane. he occasionally sings "he's got the whole world in his hands" he is recognizable by his unique side parted hair which flops over his right eye, he is best friends with Russell and is even more feared than him.         

Offline princebully

• Bullworth PRINCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 11, 2011, 03:36:58 AM »
Name:Kyle Williams.
Clique:Greasers.
Position:2nd in command of the greasers.
Appearance:White jeans,red shirt,black jacket and a black watch
Bio:He is a very good fighter and is tougher than Bif Taylor or any other prep.

Offline Bully1337

• Bully HAS to be one of the best games ever made...
  • I just thought I would put this useless text here
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 27, 2011, 11:33:39 AM »
Name: Fred Mug
Clique: Jocks
Hobbies: Bullying Nerds, Playing Sports
Apperance: Black hair, Same size as Kirby and Dan, Wears Letterman and blue eyes.
Lives: Dorms shares dorm room with Tom and Lefty.

Offline PHbiftaylor

• "Im Gonna Beat The Poor Outta You"
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2011, 09:27:47 AM »
NAME:Ben Taylor

Clique:Preps/Jocks

APPERANCE:Aquabery Outfit Gym Outfit

Occasional:Taking Smoke,Exercise,150m Jogging and Boxing

Biography:A Son Of Bif Taylor

Offline RosieM.

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 26, 2011, 10:40:27 PM »
Name: Rose Montoya
Clique:None
Apperance:Usually a Blue Bullworth shirt with undershirt, Skinny jeans, Black boots or Nike shoes.
Biography:Moved from Spain with her dad and her new step-mom(4th for her dad being married)when her dad got a new job.She then started attending Bullworth Academy. Her dad is a preppy person,so she goes to alot of parties with the Preps. Her dad also hates most of the Bullworth teachers except Mr. Hattrick and Mr. Burton.Her mom died when she was young.
Crush: Lionel Galloway (Mr. Galloway) and Peter Kowalski
Lives: In Old Bullworth Vale with parents close to Yum Yum Market.

Offline Dave

• Global Moderator
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 26, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »
I like it!

Just slutty enough for a Bullworth student!

Offline UltimateGamer1

• BullyLeecher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2012, 06:28:09 PM »
Name: Darry Marlo

Clique:Townies

Apperance:Eye Color Dark Brown,Hair color Black,Urban  Skully,White T-Shirt,Blue Jeans,Black Skate Board Sneaks,5'6,Jock Build

Biography:Was poor but became rich because his Dad got hold of an Oil Bussiness. He is friends with Edgar and likes to go for joy rides. He's a bad kid and will harm anyone. He likes fighting and chillin with girls. He dislikes all clique leaders and joins Jimmy. He is tougher than Russell. He has a mixture of the Townies and Bully combo's. His focus is to become wealthy and to,not become a townie again.

Offline Evolution

• Elitist
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2012, 07:03:08 PM »
Name: Jensen

Look: Blue Eyes, Blond Hair, In shape Like me

Clique: Preps, but didn't agree with what they where doing so he turned on them and joined the Greasers.

Bio: Father And Mother are new money. Lives in a wealthy area in a big house. Now has party's in their while his parents are away.

Offline -мα∂нαттяι¢к-

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 03, 2012, 09:47:30 AM »
i can make these for u guys if u want

Offline jujubattleship

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2014, 07:29:36 PM »
Name- Chris Dabney
Clique- Non-clique
Personality-Nice, compassionate guy, but can beat up anyone who angers him. Sometimes, people take advantage of him without him knowing it. Is good friends with Johnny, although Johnny tries to manipulate him.
Outfit- A gray striped hoodie and blue jeans. Wears a tan winter coat and adds a hat in the winter. Has brown eyes, dark skin, and jet-black hair in a crew cut.
Background story- Was sent to Bullworth Academy because it was close to his home. Has a good but overprotective family, so he misbehaves under their noses.
Quotes-

When wandering around: "That math test was so freakin' easy!" "I might try out for the football team... nah, I probably won't make it." "The school cafeteria food stinks! Literally!" "I feel like a good Samaritan today."
When conversing- "Hey, man! I haven't seen you in a while!" "I heard Johnny and Bif are gonna dish it out behind the boy's dorm. I need to see that." Gotta go, I need a snack." "I'll do your homework, I don't have anything to do today."
When insulted-"I don't give a crap, man." "We don't have to fight!" "Come on, I've got better things to do than be bullied."
When bullied-"You suck." "I didn't deserve that!" Don't touch me anymore!"
When starting a fight-"These fists are gonna connect with your face!" "I'll go easy on ya for a minute, but then you're getting your butt whooped!" When insulting-"Watch your mouth, moron." "Keep it up, and I'll beat you all the way to Europe!" "Shut up, scumbag."
During a fight-"I'm gonna throw you on the steps of Town Hall!" "See that wall? I'm gonna smash your face into it." "After this, I'm gonna keep kicking you until you cry!"
When winning a fight-"I hope Russell was watching that!" "No girl in the world's gonna talk to you now!"
When losing a fight- "Alright, I learned my lesson!" "I bet you feel tough now, huh?" "You son of a (groans)
When kicked in the groin-" YOU'RE SO FREAKING DEAD!" "Ow! (painfully) You're pretty desperate, am I right?"
When complimenting clothes-"Where'd you get that?" "I need something like that." "I have that shirt, too!"
When insulting clothes-"Dude... no way." "Don't blame me when you get beat up later.Just giving you some advice." " (cough) stupid (cough) shirt. Sorry, I was coughing."

Offline Craig Tucker

• We,ve drawn a blank
  • I suck at creating scripts
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2014, 03:47:16 AM »
Ricky Williams
Clipe Greasers
Rival Preps,Jocks and townies
Gender Male

Offline Bryce Montrose

• "You expect me to pity for you?"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2014, 09:56:30 PM »
Bryan Montrose
Clique: Preppies
Biography:

Brother Bryce train boxing and jiu jitsu together. Bryan likes more than women and Bryce likes more fights and street fights.

Offline Damon West

• One day I wanna fight a gorrilla !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2014, 04:06:33 AM »
             Name:    Hunter spellmen

Clique:  Jocks

BIO: His mom and dad sent him from California to bullworth so he could stay out of so much trouble and to get him away from all the gang activities he was involved in threw out his life