News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

What do you think is the worse weapon?

Slingshot/Super Slingshot
Spudgun
Bottle Rockets
Firecrackers
Stink Bombs
Bag of Marbles
Itching Powder
Melee Weapons (Bats, etc.)
Eggs
Fists
Rubber band Ball
Norton's Slegdehammer (PC Mod)
Spray Paint
Water Balloons

Author Topic: The worse weapons awards  (Read 36055 times)

Offline Bigfoot

• Public alias - Gunbladelad
  • I can't afford a razor...
    • View Profile
    • Freelancer : Mostly Harmless Forums
Re: The worse weapons awards
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2014, 03:59:33 PM »
This is the type of stuff I think of. I think of these little things that would be so cool and creative. Sadly developers wouldn't even glance at my ideas or anyone's for that matter. Policy. I think if developers just took SOME ideas from fans they could really do some cool shit.

The last developer I'm aware of that did take suggestions from the fans actually asked a few magazines in the UK to get the reader opinions on what they wanted to see in the game - and a lot of the suggestions got included in the game itself.  The developer was Rareware - and the game in question was Perfect Dark on the N64.  (Note : By far the most common request was for mines to stick to the characters rather than bouncing off like they did in Goldeneye...)

Anyway, on topic, the spray paint is the worst "weapon".  I do disagree with the itching powder view as combined with stink bombs they can produce some hilarious riots...

Offline Nanomachines,son

• i feel good mmmmmmmm
  • i feel good mmmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: The worse weapons awards
« Reply #166 on: March 02, 2014, 09:18:46 PM »
I miss RareWare :(