News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Making Mandy hit the floor  (Read 6738 times)

Offline Aquaberryhead

• View Profile
Making Mandy hit the floor
« on: January 12, 2007, 09:15:10 PM »
Makes my Jimmy very satified during Chapters 1-5. My Jimmy does not go out of his way to harrass girls like Eunice, I see no point in hurting those who already have lots of problems. Oh no I go after those who deserve it and no one else deserves it more at Bullworth then Mandy. I just love to walk up to her and politely greet her and be given a response like "You're a total reject" or " Social outcast!". After she sais these things she always get to meet Jimmy's fists or fire extinguisher first hand across her face. I get soo much pleasure in beating Mandy that I do not mind if I am unlucky enough to be caught by a Prefect before her body hits the ground. Even when she starts to like you I sometimes will go up to Kirby and do you know what and then go to her and make out just to see Kirby get jealous and start pummiling her until he gets caught. Anything to make Mandy's body hit the ground is worth it. And now I go seek professional counseling.

Offline bu!!y

• View Profile
    • http://www.setbb.com/flam3r
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2007, 09:21:18 PM »
does the game get easier or harder near the end

Offline Manbearpig

• Official PR Officer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2007, 09:36:14 PM »
Easier. You have more weapons, more respect, and if you did the classes, more power-ups/abilities.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2007, 11:11:50 PM »
Easier than...oh, some people aren't done. Never mind.
Oh well, I'll say it anyway: Gary!

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
    • http://forums.xgenstudios.com/member.php?u=7455
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2007, 11:19:12 PM »
So you are a psychopath that gets off on beating up pixelated computer representations of females...

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 11:21:46 PM »
Pfft, and they say videogames have negative effects on youth...

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2007, 11:25:54 PM »
Quote from: Woodnote;29646
Pfft, and they say videogames have negative effects on youth...

Just because someone seeks the power to control artificial intelligence in ways that would represent a psychopathic nature doesn't mean there will be any serious side affects...Look at me, I have been burning families in "the Sims" for over five years, and just because I slaughtered that family living next to me, and burned down the second neighbors house right after I sodomized them doesn't mean it is the fault of a video game.

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2007, 11:28:44 PM »
Quote from: PJ_69;29648
Just because someone seeks the power to control artificial intelligence in ways that would represent a psychopathic nature doesn't mean there will be any serious side affects...Look at me, I have been burning families in "the Sims" for over five years, and just because I slaughtered that family living next to me, and burned down the second neighbors house right after I sodomized them doesn't mean it is the fault of a video game.

I know I know, but I was being sarcastic. There aren't any proven side effects to "violent" videogames, (well, besides Columbine, but there were other aspects to that situation) right?

Offline Peter

• Expelled
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2007, 11:44:12 PM »
Quote from: Woodnote;29653
I know I know, but I was being sarcastic. There aren't any proven side effects to "violent" videogames, (well, besides Columbine, but there were other aspects to that situation) right?

You have answered the million dollar question correctly, but I don't have any money so go away. The reason why people started to beleive that video games cause people to act violent and shoot up a classroom is because of people like Jack Thompson and his posse of soccer hags with sand in their vagina's. I would love to get into a debate with that idiot Jack Thompson, since his beleifs are invalid. First of all the people who coinidentally played video games when they went of their rocker and killed someone where already suffering from mental anguish. No point in babbling on, it is not like Jack is reading this.

I do remember reading somewhere that a twelve year old challenged Jack by sending him an email. A VERY well written email, about 500 words, giving amazing detail against Jack's views. Jack responded the way a mentally challenged person would do, a barley legible sentence. So the kid responded again, similarly with a long email, and it went back and forth. Anyway, it was clear that the kid won, since all Jack said was "go to a mental hospital" and other playground jokes. Does anybody have a link to this by the way?

Offline Woodnote

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2007, 11:49:05 PM »
Quote from: PJ_69;29656
You have answered the million dollar question correctly, but I don't have any money so go away. The reason why people started to beleive that video games cause people to act violent and shoot up a classroom is because of people like Jack Thompson and his posse of soccer hags with sand in their vagina's. I would love to get into a debate with that idiot Jack Thompson, since his beleifs are invalid. First of all the people who coinidentally played video games when they went of their rocker and killed someone where already suffering from mental anguish. No point in babbling on, it is not like Jack is reading this.

I do remember reading somewhere that a twelve year old challenged Jack by sending him an email. A VERY well written email, about 500 words, giving amazing detail against Jack's views. Jack responded the way a mentally challenged person would do, a barley legible sentence. So the kid responded again, similarly with a long email, and it went back and forth. Anyway, it was clear that the kid won, since all Jack said was "go to a mental hospital" and other playground jokes. Does anybody have a link to this by the way?

Shoot, I wish I did. A twelve-year-old writing something impressive? Woah.
Recently in school, we are going to be writing a persuasive report. What is mine on? Violence in video games (in defense). I just need to find solid proof that video games don't cause such agressive behavior in people (not me, I'm too calm <3).

Then I'll send it off to Jack Thompson.

Offline Stabbo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2007, 03:22:44 AM »
Quote from: Aquaberryhead;29612
Makes my Jimmy very satified during Chapters 1-5. My Jimmy does not go out of his way to harrass girls like Eunice, I see no point in hurting those who already have lots of problems. Oh no I go after those who deserve it and no one else deserves it more at Bullworth then Mandy. I just love to walk up to her and politely greet her and be given a response like "You're a total reject" or " Social outcast!". After she sais these things she always get to meet Jimmy's fists or fire extinguisher first hand across her face. I get soo much pleasure in beating Mandy that I do not mind if I am unlucky enough to be caught by a Prefect before her body hits the ground. Even when she starts to like you I sometimes will go up to Kirby and do you know what and then go to her and make out just to see Kirby get jealous and start pummiling her until he gets caught. Anything to make Mandy's body hit the ground is worth it. And now I go seek professional counseling.

Really? Sad.  I make out with her.  Jimmy wants to nail that ass.

Quote from: bu!!y;29615
does the game get easier or harder near the end

It gets harder EINSTEIN, just like every other game EVER MADE.  Were you dropped on your head as a baby?

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2007, 07:13:26 AM »
fuck beating up the girls...

jimmy's a lover not a fighter;)..

plus you get health:D

Offline Hopkins93

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2007, 08:09:35 AM »
^ i dont get health :s

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2007, 11:01:38 PM »
ur a idiot

Offline Shawn

• IGNORE ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 01:08:05 AM »
thanks bully_nut i was just about to say that.