News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Do you think it was too short?  (Read 22690 times)

Offline saa22

• View Profile
Do you think it was too short?
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2008, 04:59:58 PM »
As I say again.
Too short

Offline Jimmy_Firestevie11

• View Profile
I Agree......
« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2008, 08:27:16 PM »
Quote from: Hopkins93;27364
i love bully but its to short in my opinion. when i knew there were 6 chapters i thought this is gonna take me ages. and it has taken me a week to nearly complete one and half way threw another. I reckon it should have been longer and more things to unlock. Imagain if they brought up a buly 2. That would be ace. What do you think

Yup. I Think It Was Too Short....... Rockstar Games Sholud Had At Least Created 'Bully' To At Least 10 Chapters......:lol: ;) :D :(

Offline verno

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 01, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »
i was so angry when it was over but yer real short

Offline Hopkins, Jimmy Hopkins

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 04, 2008, 01:50:16 PM »
Quote from: Jimmy_Firestevie11;61403
Yup. I Think It Was Too Short....... Rockstar Games Sholud Had At Least Created 'Bully' To At Least 10 Chapters......:lol: ;) :D :(

Uhh..No!

C'mon, 10 chapters? There was a reason for six chapters. You had to beat every faction. (Bullies, Greasers, Preppies, Nerds, Jocks and then Townies.) So, what would the other 4 chapters be about??

And, they made it right. BUT they could of made more missions in each chapters.

Also, Bully 2? Again, nope. Just 'cause they made an 'up-grade' (as some people call it) dosen't mean they're gonna make Sequels and Prequels. (But it would be fuckin' awesome though!)

Finally, Bully : Scholarship Edition is coming out on 7th March in U.K.

:fist2: