News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Roleplay  (Read 2897 times)

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« on: December 15, 2006, 03:52:11 PM »
There should be created characters in it, and maybe they run occasionly into Jimmy and other main characters.

So: You guys will have to make up your characters:You wouldnt play as Jimmy or Gary etc

Also remember this roleplay runs at the same time as the game, so your character could overhear certain conversations and stuff.

This is what you must fill out at the start of your post.

Remember its a storyline so each post advances the story of thier characters perspective.

Name:
Clique: ( this can be changed during the RP- But must invole a change of storyline eg you leave the nerds and join the greasers)
Look:
Biorgaphy:

Put speaking in quotes and highlight it in bold.

This was originally written by Nazz, I changed it a bit but still the same meaning. Ok, let's get started.

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 04:04:05 PM »
Name: Axel Rönn
Clique: None.
Looks: Short hair, tall, white T-shirt, black jeans, canvas shoes, his beloved backpack.
Biorgaphy: Axel was sent to Bullyworth because of him being such a smartass against all teachers and didn't like to obey the rules. Axel rarely fights he mostly chooses to run away or hide, but that doesn't mean he's a wimp. He can put up a pretty good fight when trapped or with a group.
Axel had taken the bus to Bullworth and when he got off and saw Bullworth's giant iron gates he sighed, the gates weren't open yet so he sat down on the sidewalk and took out one of his sodas from his old black backpack. As he was sitting there drinking his beverage he heard something behind him, he turned around but all he saw before everything turned black was a shoe and some baldheaded kids making of with his wallet and the stuff he had in his backpack. There he lied in the grass, bloody and unconsius.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:24:41 PM »
Name: Kate Armstrong
Clique: None.
Looks: Auburn hair that goes to mid back. Brown/Green hazel eyes (more often looks brown). Medium-light skin. 5'4. Wears navy sweater vest, pleated skirt, knee-high socks. Good looking, but not as 'hot' as Mandy.

Biorgaphy: Not popular, not a loser. She's in the indifferent middle when it comes to social stature. She has her own friends in the cliqueless group of people. Not a girly girl and not a tomboy. She minds her own business most of the time, however she's not afraid to speak up if something isn't right. She thinks bullying is childish and thinks all the constant fighting is very unecessary. She's more practical than emotional and is probably the least romantic girl you'll meet at Bullworth.

Since she does do fairly well in school the teachers occasionally ask her to help a few of the jocks and greasers with tutoring and such. They would ask a nerd to do it (seeing as their grades are far more superior), but even the teachers are aware of the clique wars and fear that the nerds would be pummeled before they even tried.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 04:27:11 PM by Sheldon »

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 04:38:42 PM »
So! When do we get started? Are we supposed to wait until a certain amount of people go or do we just go?

edit: Oh! Wait you already posted. I'll reply.

Offline Sheldon

• View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 04:46:44 PM »
Kate had just been walking from the library when she noticed a boy lying down in the grass. It was a little peculiar, but she shrugged it off as him taking a nap. It wasn't until she got a little closer before she saw blood on his face. A boy getting knocked out at Bullworth wasn't really uncommon, but there was no one else around and who knows how long he might've been there.

Rushing over she put her books down and kneeled down by his side. "Hey," she called. What was his name again? Seeing as he was unresponsive she put a hand on his arm and gave a gentle shake. "Hey wake up."

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 10:45:35 PM »
Damn McHaggis..you stole my ideas..you even copied the info at the start! I was gonna make a new RP...
« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 10:48:45 PM by Nazz »

Offline Bully_Nut

• iMarcus
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Trust Comes Tough.
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 10:49:38 PM »
yea mchaggis whats up with that...

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2006, 06:45:00 AM »
Ok make a new RP then, but it took very long...

Offline McHaggis

• The Poster Freak!
    • View Profile
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2006, 07:08:47 AM »
This thread is over, I can't close since I'm not a prefect but don't post here. I had to close this or else Nazz will kick my ass. Nazz will make a new RP. Ok? Don't post here, thank you Sheldon for participating but please use Nazz's RP.
Thank you, stay classy San Diego.

Offline Nazz

• View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/_nazz_
Bully Roleplay
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2006, 10:07:09 AM »
Ok a little OOT but still ok.