News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: how do I set up fight clubs?  (Read 981 times)

Offline UselessRoadsigns

• View Profile
how do I set up fight clubs?
« on: May 18, 2022, 10:18:04 PM »
I have recently gotten into watching bully fight club videos of like Bullies versus Jocks and seeing Russell just slapping everyone down and I wanted to start making my own videos of these but I cannot find any forum or video explaining how to set it up.
What I'm asking is 1) how do I spawn specific students, 2) How do I make different students be on the same team such as Trent and Fatty fighting along side each other. 3) edit stats like health and also change students fighting styles.
I'm unsure if its done through mods or Lua scripting but if someone can at least point in me in the right direction I'll happily try figuring out myself.

here is a video for reference - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1QCliui5Jw&t - (Bully SE: Bullies & Nerds vs Greasers & Preps (Mixed Team - Band Wars) (Full HD) that's the YouTube title if you feel the link isn't safe

thanks

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
Re: how do I set up fight clubs?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 09:14:03 AM »
They use some in-game trainer mod like Selector Mod (PC), Super Mod, & Havok Mod Menu. In-game trainer mod provides you an ability to spawn some NPCs you want, modify their stats, and make them bend to your knee (become follower).

I won't provide you some details to do that because those endless fighting videos are going nowhere in my opinion. We lack good contents to watch :(
« Last Edit: May 19, 2022, 09:31:18 AM by Altamurenza »

Offline UselessRoadsigns

• View Profile
Re: how do I set up fight clubs?
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 06:03:52 PM »
thanks for the help chum.

I only wanted to learn how to do this for my friends to have fun with.

I will now go and try these mods out

again thank you