News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Can anyone create a script with these 2 mods in them?  (Read 1146 times)

Offline turnpike

• View Profile
Can anyone create a script with these 2 mods in them?
« on: January 05, 2022, 02:54:04 AM »
So, i am not well versed with Bully's LUA. I am looking to have these 2 mods, which are scripts, in 1 download. If I try to download them seperately, 1 mod will overwrite the other, and it is impossible to use them both at the same time.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lrslpue2g55m4s7/Alpha%25E7%2589%2588%25E6%2588%25B0%25E9%25AC%25A5mod.zip/file

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kusx694n1gb0phi/Mega_Mods_Pack.zip/file

.1 is a fight style revamp mod, bringing in the alpha moves that you can find on youtube. the other (.2) is a mod that has a few upgrades in animations among other things like grapples/humilations etc.

Ive read on these forums that its possible to create a script that can run 2 or more scripts at the same time through LUA, but I genuinely do not know what im doing when it comes to that. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to using these 2 at the same time!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2022, 02:56:12 AM by turnpike »

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: Can anyone create a script with these 2 mods in them?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2022, 03:59:48 AM »
Peeked at the source of both and they seem to have certain functionalities scripted to the same button press.
Using them both at once will likely cause unintended behaviours, so no point.

You shouldn't expect two different mods to work together, especially if you're not willing to learn Lua to try and mess with both source codes.
It's not like someone making a mod will be bothered to take into account every other existing mod.
Still, if you want to try, just take both mods' STimeCycle.lur, rename them to whatever, and then load both in your STimeCycle script, to see what happens.

You use this function to launch a .lur script. (Provided it's either in the Scripts folder or in Scripts.img)
Code: [Select]
LaunchScript("NAMEOFSCRIPT.lua")