News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Official Super Mod Topic  (Read 398875 times)

Offline IgorBorges

• View Profile
Re: Official Super Mod Topic
« Reply #645 on: May 20, 2016, 12:22:46 PM »
Do you plan in making the final version of this mod, DaBoss? Just for curiosity, sorry if that's already answered. Also, sorry for my poor English.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #646 on: May 20, 2016, 09:39:45 PM »
It's a possibility. I have been working on new and much more efficient menu systems, and I've learned a lot since the last Super Mod release. I have a decent amount of new ideas to add to Super Mod 5 if I ever make it. But still, I am not going to officially announce anything until the mod is further in development.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #647 on: May 21, 2016, 12:45:48 AM »
It's a possibility. I have been working on new and much more efficient menu systems, and I've learned a lot since the last Super Mod release. I have a decent amount of new ideas to add to Super Mod 5 if I ever make it. But still, I am not going to officially announce anything until the mod is further in development.

Then annonce it unofficially.

Offline Jimmy HAHApkins

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: October 28, 2021, 02:11:48 PM »
Super Mod 3
Version 3.0
A mod by DaBOSS54320
MediaFire / Video

This mod is like an in-game trainer. It brings many options for you to use.

Super Mod 4 Beta
Version 4.0 Beta
A mod by DaBOSS54320
MediaFire

This was the beta/preview for version 4 from long ago, but was abandoned. I no longer work on this version of Super Mod, and the next version of Super Mod (IF there is a next) will be Super Mod 5, and not 4, as it will not be like the beta of 4 at all and will be it's very own new thing.

Super Mod 0.5, 1 & 2

These versions are now unavailable for download due to me stupidly deleting them and replacing their downloads with Version 3. Though, there really isn't much reason you'd want to play them as 3 does everything they do, but better, and even more. If however you'd like to see them for historical reasons or whatever, here are the videos: V0.5, V1 and V2.
Please, port this excellent mod on Android Version this Game, please. 🙏 This mod is so lacking in the mobile version of this wonderful game.