News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Poll

I have created a lot of bully ps2 mods but they are unreleased If anyone does play the ps2 version then I can release them on Bully Board and I also see people does download my mods But never rate it or neither say a thing about it ,So it's Up to you.

Yes (release them on bully board but I don't play on an emulator neither on a Ps2)
2 (66.7%)
No(I play the SE version  I don't need ps2 Mods)
0 (0%)
Yes(I play on pcsx2 and would like to see the mods)
1 (33.3%)
No(Why should I care about CEE version No one plays it anyways)
0 (0%)
Up to me(I will make mods but would not release them on Bully Board I will use them for myself)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Should I create more Bully Ps2 Mods??  (Read 1712 times)

Offline deadpoolXPS

• WEWANTBULLY2
    • View Profile
Should I create more Bully Ps2 Mods??
« on: May 28, 2021, 03:35:02 AM »
Tell me Yes or No???

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: Should I create more Bully Ps2 Mods??
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2021, 09:23:18 PM »
If you want to.

Offline Razc01na

• Lord Slayer
  • Doom is life
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2021, 12:14:16 PM »
Well, I don't play the ps2 version, but I think these mods should be available for all versions. Helps the game to stay alive for both versions.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2021, 09:08:45 PM »
Okay I'm just now seeing this poll.

Honestly it's still up to you. If you want to make them just for yourself that's totally valid.
If you're upset that people don't rate or talk about them... well, that's just how it goes in many places, whether it's mods, art, writing, music... the Bully community is very small which makes that problem even worse.
The most important thing is to just make things that you want to have yourself. Whether or not you share them is completely up to you.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:10:38 PM by Hayley »

Offline deadpoolXPS

• WEWANTBULLY2
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2021, 04:28:10 AM »
Well, I don't play the ps2 version, but I think these mods should be available for all versions. Helps the game to stay alive for both versions.
Scholarship Edition has so many Mods anyways and if you look for PS2 texture mods there were two channels who made them and now they stopped posting. I was confused how do I use SE texture mods for PS2 I saw many bully board members saying everyone knows PS2 cannot have any mods Simon made a tutorial on how to make texture mods for PS2 and after that I was trying to turn SE textures into PS2 textures first I tried changing the .nft to .txd and it didn't worked after so many failures I figured it out all you had to do is to export tga and then change the resolution and turn into bmp an then replace with the original tga file in txd file