News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: ALTAMURENZA MODS  (Read 41790 times)

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
ALTAMURENZA MODS
« on: June 16, 2019, 04:11:20 AM »
ALTAMURENZA
* RELEASED MODS TOPIC *

All my upcoming mod releases will be merged into this thread, so i hope this forum will long lasting till Bully III came out. Thank you to the owner and staff for keeping this lovely forum alive.

TS NOTE:  Any criticism, suggestions and feedback are welcome except requests, they have their own section here.

- SELECTOR MOD -

The most complete in-game trainer for Bully Scholarship Edition has ever made. The largest compilation of the greatest knowledges from Bully Modding Community that possible to do through Lua script and it was designed as simple as it can be to make it more user-friendly.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( PC EXCLUSIVE )

- ADVANCED TRAINER -

The Advanced Trainer is one of the biggest in-game trainer for Bully Anniversary Edition which based on Chalkboard UI - Framework 1.1 (CUIF). Support for fighting styles, style customizations, play animations, & more.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( ANDROID EXCLUSIVE )

- UNTITLED MOD -

One of the biggest mod compilation on Bully Anniversary Edition, packed up in basic user-interface & adapted touch-screen controls to make it compatible with AE version of the game. There are a lot of cheating features that you may want to try with.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( ANDROID EXCLUSIVE )

- CONSOLE COMMANDS -

A Console Command that based on Lua. Run function, change global environment, change local variable, check type and value, load script, saving progress, custom math and arithmetic operation, and many more ways to do scripting through out the game.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( PC EXCLUSIVE )

- WEATHER & TIME SYNCHRONIZER -

The first mod in Bully use external resources which script was adapted from Dolores Portalatin and based on OpenWeatherMap api, feel the actual sensation of your local weather & time on your game.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( PC EXCLUSIVE )

- STORY MODE AS IT SHOULD BE -

Bring back some mission contents that don't occur in the final version of the game, they're Welcome to Bullworth, Miracle on Bullworth St., Fighting With Johnny Vincent, The Gym is Burning, and Showdown at the Plant.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD AIO -

- SEPARATED DOWNLOAD -

( PC & ANDROID )

- DON'T JUST STAND THERE -

Your current idle animation is boring? This mod may solve your problem with seven different animations to choose, there are athletic, berserker, beta idle, collapse, dance, levitate, and smoking playable animations while not doing anything.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( PC & ANDROID )

- LOCK-ON OVERHAUL -

Stay focus on your target is very important! with this mod you can determine your targets based on their health or distances from you, easy to use and modify, and the script is pretty lightweight for the system.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( PC EXCLUSIVE )

- CHAOS WAND -

The lore behind this wand is unknown, and let it remains unknown. elemental magics from the wand may help you to conquer the city at once, each chapter will make it stronger and stronger. the wand will replace your Flashlight weapon's slot.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

- SOURCE -

( PC & ANDROID )

- MP-360 FLAMETHROWER -

A custom made flamethrower script to replace the mechanism of super spud gun weapon, now it's completely different, very useful, and can be bought exclusively at Dragon Wings Comic store.

- VIDEO -
VERSION 1.0 | VERSION 2.0

- DOWNLOAD -
VERSION 1.0 | VERSION 2.0

- SOURCE -

( PC & ANDROID )

- MATH BOT -

A simple mod to automatically answer your math question, don't worry if you're stupid at math, each person have their own talents tho.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( PC & ANDROID )

- CONSUME, NOT CONSUMO -

Congratulations, you don't have to skip the Nerd Challenge anymore! With this mod you can actually beat ConSumo by just eat everything and die afterward. No more rotten foods, pufferfish, and sumo that pushed you out.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( PC & ANDROID )

- FIGHTER MOD -

The first custom minigame mod for Bully Anniversary Edition. Mr. Burton and Karl make a challenge to fight one by one with a random person in Bullworth Town. There are three options to complete this challenge, you kill your enemy, you're being killed, or you against the rules.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( ANDROID EXCLUSIVE )

- MORE SCRIPTS TO REPLACE -

This mod is a tricky mod to utilize the game empty space in order to run multiple scripts at once. In simple term, this mod allows you to combining several free roam mods to play with.

- VIDEO -

- DOWNLOAD -

( PC & ANDROID )

« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 09:45:10 AM by Altamurenza »

Offline Bernascorpion

• View Profile
Re: ALTAMURENZA MODS
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 01:21:36 PM »
I logged back on this old account that I created back in 2012 just to tell you, I love your mods man!! You're incredible and I hope to become a good modder like you and so many others just to create my own things just for fun haha, and btw there's a bug in you mod Advanced Trainer for Bully AE, a bug you didn't fix in the recently update launched in this month. When you use the menu In-Game Item you can give yourself any weapon you want just fine, but when you try to select the option to give another npc some weapons the screen softlocks with the chalk board and you cannot do anything, you need to close the app for be able to play again.

Keep doing mods man, I love this game and if you happen to delete my comment go ahead but i don't know a better place to report this to yourself as long as you  fix this (hopefully) i'm happy with that

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2023, 04:48:23 AM »
Whoaa.. an old member still on the board, really cool.  ;D

BTW.. I think someone has reported it to me before, but I just forgot to put it on my note. Thanks for reminding me about that, this thread is surely created for criticism and feedback from users, it's just no one had been commenting here before, most people just make a comment on my YouTube channel or DM me on the Discord.

Anyway, thank you for using my mod.

Offline Bernascorpion

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2023, 02:20:17 PM »
Haha yeah, the first time I played this game was in the PS2 a long back ago, since that day I've been playing Bully on PC with mods and in the recent months in android too, what a game!  I still remember that back in the day, there were pages like bullymods.net and I used to download a lot of things from that site (from here too), how time flies man...

Wow I didn't know people used only YT or Discord to report bugs, that's why i made sure with my other comment if you wanted to delete it cuz I thought this thread was for staff comments or something like that you know, since I saw there were no comments at all xD.

You're welcome man, this mod is really really complete to be honest, has a lot of features, I even tried to search for similar mods on android just out of curiosity but nah, I couldn't find anything haha, keep doing these, youi're great!! Oh and another thing, i don't know if it is possible, i have 0 knowledge about modding in this game, but it would be cool that in the character menu, one could repeatedly spawn the same npc as much it wants, like in the pc version with mods like Super Mod or something like that, I have no problem in holding the jump button and going through all the sections, but it would be nice, just for fun, or.... You could somehow add an option, before spawning certain npc, to give idk, a "spawn number" for that certain npc, let's say before I spawn someone i give a "quantity" of 6 and when a press spawn ped, it spawns 6 times that npc.

That's just an idea I have, like I said I have no idea how difficult modding is, but if you happen to do this it would be very amazing, of course, do it whenever it pleases you if you want  :D.

That's it for now, peace!  :cool:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2023, 02:23:05 PM by Bernascorpion »