News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully 2 - 2012?  (Read 57610 times)

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: Bully 2 - 2012?
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »
I remember when Bully first got announced. They (Jack, and the media) made it sound like a columbine type thing, Which was basically looking at Rockstars catalog of games, which everyone was violent I guess. Needless to say the game wasn't about that, and it wasn't being a Bully either.

I really honestly think most developers could and can get by with most content if they tried. Yea you'll have a little trouble from media, moms, or whoever. But, that'll only happen if the game us uber successful though.

Look at the developer Running with scissors, 4 Postal games now. None have been banned. They aren't super successful, yet they retain more crude stuff that your most average violent games.

As far as removing things, yea it sucks especially in other countries. I feel like the US is pretty light on certain things. So we get to keep most of it, even then if it is removed you can still find a means to get it if you really want it bad enough. 

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2020, 10:59:42 PM »
While Bully was a teen rated game, I kinda wish it had more of the dating thing San Andreas did, just maybe scaled to Bully and the rating at the time. Hell, there was a mission devoted to dating Pinky, lol.

I also wish Jimmy was able to grow height and strength like other students. Most jocks are bigger than staff.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 11:01:54 PM by King Cobra »

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 01, 2020, 09:04:36 AM »
Bruh I wish dating in Bully was better for sure. But I'm kind of a sucker for that sort of shit thanks to Harvest Moon. Being able to build individual relationships with the characters rather than just the entire faction is something I would really like to see in a new game. Although I'd probably still beat the shit out of everyone so um.

A notable thing is Ricky being a chill dude and helping you get your trophy back while the Greasers are meant to be "indifferent" to Jimmy at this point. But as soon as you get -5 reputation with them they all just attack Jim on sight and oh ok.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2020, 09:08:05 AM by Hayley »

Offline Crazy Snake

• Son of Solid Snake
  • Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Ninja Reverse Ninja Reverse
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #198 on: February 01, 2020, 03:06:08 PM »
I'll add random events in there, about the same as GTA V. Things around the school, or town to drop, and raise rep with each set. I hated at the end everyone was suppose to be a friend, and you couldn't control it.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: February 01, 2020, 05:44:32 PM »
I hated at the end everyone was suppose to be a friend, and you couldn't control it.

Yep. Part of the reason I always had a chapter 3 file. No conflict can get boring.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 03, 2020, 10:56:38 AM »
Part of why people made a mayhem style mod where everyone fights. The lack of fighting can get boring. I kinda wish there was more pranks. Bag of dog shit, kick me signs are nearly impossible to get without mods, and the volcano firework.

Eggs have almost no use since they were only used in missions.