News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: All Cliques Mod  (Read 4688 times)

Offline Silent_Solous

• "I like it when you try to escape..."
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
All Cliques Mod
« on: May 06, 2019, 10:26:44 AM »
NEWS:
My pc has been broken, I don't genuinely know when it would be fixed but just as soon as it's ready to be used again I'll be releasing it.

These are mods that I've been working on & still not done, yet. But, I would like to show how it would turn out & what would be expected on this project I've been making. First of all, these mods aren't as one which means they're separated mods (obviously). Another thing is, these mods aren't any "NPC MODS." All of the things in here will be manual & will not affect gameplay at all.

• These mods includes:

- Full Fighting Styles (not complete, yet). Strafing & P_Striker_A evades are for temporary use only. I will find the right anims.

- NPC animations, behaviors & most of the things relevant (all manually controlled).

- Model Swapping. Alternative outifts are included & some special characters are included particularly on one of the cliques.

- Other options as well (Disable/enable features).

- Other miscellaneous things to considerate. Running, knockout & other mechanisms to be explored.

• So far the finished cliques are the:

- Preppies (100%)
- Greasers (100%)
- Dropout (100%)
- Jocks (90%)
- Nerds (50%)
- Bullies (50%)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2019, 07:03:30 AM by Silent_Solous »

Offline VYMP3L

• View Profile
Re: All Cliques Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 08:36:19 PM »
How's the release date coming? Cause I can't wait for this mod to come out actually hahah.

Offline Silent_Solous

• "I like it when you try to escape..."
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: All Cliques Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 06:46:25 AM »
How's the release date coming? Cause I can't wait for this mod to come out actually hahah.

Unfortunately, I think it might take long since my pc is broken. As soon as it's fixed I'll make sure to finish what's needed & release it afterwards. Don't expect much okay, since I don't really know when it's going to be fixed & a lot of things is got to be done in the process.