News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Ellie from The Last of Us Player Mod  (Read 2765 times)

Offline D3ADSH0T

• View Profile
Ellie from The Last of Us Player Mod
« on: March 27, 2019, 12:11:55 AM »
I know that Rambo7 had experience importing GTA models into Bully SE but I haven't seen anyone else import models from other games yet. If someone could import Ellie from The Last of Us by replacing Jimmy or someone else it would be much appreciated. I have the model on my computer if anyone needs it.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
Re: Ellie from The Last of Us Player Mod
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 09:33:16 PM »
Bully and GTA were made on a very similar if not the same engine. They were also from the same era with the same graphics. Models like Ellie were made on much higher graphics and probably a totally different engine.

The file format is questionable, but even if the model was imported, it would look VERY different from the Bully models as the graphic quality of them is much lower.

Just compare her to Jimmy. Bully would need a complete graphic overhaul to even match Ellie.

Offline D3ADSH0T

• View Profile
Re: Ellie from The Last of Us Player Mod
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2019, 02:30:25 AM »
Someone already imported her model on GTA SA. The model definitely looks different but it's not a drastic change.  The clothes still have some detail to them and the face isn't changed much other than being less detailed but it came out alright.