News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: PS2 mods  (Read 17700 times)

Offline Noturno

• "Man shouldn't have to live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise" *Spike*
    • View Profile
PS2 mods
« on: March 20, 2019, 05:38:10 PM »
Hello people  :)

This topic here will be created with the intention of releasing all the mods that were made by me in the version of ps2, from the simplest mods to the most complex ones made in luac modding. At the moment this post was created there will be nothing released as I have yet to make some adjustments to the mods that are ready, as I want to release them 100% functional for you.

I've never seen anyone from this forum doing something like this, so I think it's going to be something cool to get my job done and fun.

At the moment I am working hard to do several things in the version of ps2, it is not very simple, because there are many limitations in the canis canem edit version, and so it is not easy, but also nothing impossible, I have already discovered many cool things in this version.

I hope you are patient, and as soon as I have news, I will update this topic for you.

I appreciate everyone's understanding  :)

Offline Noturno

• "Man shouldn't have to live on carbohydrates alone, complex or otherwise" *Spike*
    • View Profile
Re: PS2 mods
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 07:06:16 PM »
Soon news for you  :)

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 09:07:46 PM »
Nice

Offline Noturno

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 09:01:44 PM »
Hey, guys

Finally I was able to finish making my first mod on the moon for the ps2 version of the game. This mod basically allows you to be who you want in the game, something simple, but many still do not know how to do, even more than it is in the version of ps2.

I recommend using UltraISO to replace the game files, just open your game iso file using UltraISO, and drag the Scripts folder into the program, and replace with the old one.

I will be leaving the link here in this post, soon I will be posting a tutorial on how to install mods in the ps2 version

Here is the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/dynpsyq34jlyd7k/Player_change_models.rar/file

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2019, 11:07:31 AM »
These files can be replaced after installation of the game. There's no need for an iso tool. The scripts img and .dir file both receive a folder where Bully is installed.

Plus replacing the files will cause you to lose the original data of the game, which you should always backup before using mods.

Offline Noturno

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2019, 11:52:50 AM »
I really did not know that, nice to know, maybe this is the easiest way to do it. But does everyone use the form they think is the best?

Yes, it is always good to back up the files before replacing them. And if the person wants to play on the console, just burn the iso image modified on dvd

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2019, 08:12:06 AM »
When you install to pc every img file gets a folder of its own. Helps with
But does everyone use the form they think is the best?

Usually. People stick with what they know works.

What I'm speaking of is pc installs. Every img file has its own folder, so it's not hard to modify the files in them if you have the right tools. To modify a disc can be slightly more painful.

Offline Noturno

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2019, 09:42:09 AM »
Thank you King Cobra. Yes, this installation is for ps2 version, that is, on the same disk, unless the person wants to play on PCSX2, it is the same procedure, just enough that the person record the iso with the mod installed on a dvd

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 12:50:17 PM »
Pcxs2 is good for cheats and mods.

Offline WhenLifeGivesYouLemons

• xfire: 1emonthatsme
  • 波動バースト
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2019, 03:47:37 AM »
ps2 version was always cool. Also the benefits of not having looped audio.