News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Halo!!  (Read 4010 times)

getupstandgreen

Halo!!
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:06:20 AM »
i don't know where to post this so I'll just post this here!! Hello I'm @getupstandgreen, most folks call me Berry!! Nice to meet you guys!! I love the Kingdom Hearts series (currently playing KH3 on PS4) and Bully a lot, my fav band is R.E.M., and I am also a drummer!! If you have any questions feel free to ask bellow I suppose, and thanks for adding me as a member here!! I have beaten Bully like, 3 or 4 times now but can't play no more until I get a new Wii.

I can speak Indonesian and English btw!!

getupstandgreen

Re: Halo!!
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 04:25:39 PM »
Welcome to the board, Berry. I think your topic should be moved to the "Introduce Yourself" thing, but that's fine. How did you find out about Bully-Board? When did you first started playing Bully? And where are you from in the world?

I don't actually know where that is, sorry. I found out about it this week, I first started playing Bully in middle school, and right now I live in Napoli, Italia.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 05:13:14 PM »
NOTE: This topic has been moved to the "Introduce Yourself" section.  8)

getupstandgreen

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 06:03:00 PM »
Welcome to the board, Berry. I think your topic should be moved to the "Introduce Yourself" thing, but that's fine. How did you find out about Bully-Board? When did you first started playing Bully? And where are you from in the world?

I don't actually know where that is, sorry. I found out about it this week, I first started playing Bully in middle school, and right now I live in Napoli, Italia.
That's okay, don't worry about it. Your topic has been moved there by the admin King Cobra. Are you italian or just living there? Also, this board used to be way more active back in 2006-2014, with a lot of members online and interacting with each other. Right now it's kind of ghosted because the board went offline circa 2017, if I remember well. Hope you stick around, since we need new members to bring Bully-Board up again.

What do you mean by went offline?? I am just living there, don't have many friends yet but Italy is beautiful. I am learning Italian.

getupstandgreen

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 06:03:32 PM »
NOTE: This topic has been moved to the "Introduce Yourself" section.  8)

Thanks a lot!!

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 07:41:29 PM »
Companies like google send what's known as "spiders" to index the site.

When a google spider indexes the site, it gets added in the most up-to-date form available on the search engine. When the site went down the spiders couldn't access it, so the search engines lost track of it.

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 09:51:37 PM »
What do you mean by went offline?? I am just living there, don't have many friends yet but Italy is beautiful. I am learning Italian.
[/quote]

I was just playing assassins creed brotherhood which is set in italy
From what i can tell, italy is beautiful indeed

Offline SpyWhale

• Approved Whale
  • I Don't Like The Beach
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2019, 09:52:08 PM »
Idk y the quote showed up like that

getupstandgreen

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 04:06:23 PM »

I was just playing assassins creed brotherhood which is set in italy
From what i can tell, italy is beautiful indeed
[/quote]

It is very beautiful, I lived in Sicily before when I was younger.