News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: mission mods  (Read 2991 times)

Offline James is dead

• View Profile
mission mods
« on: March 18, 2019, 10:17:33 PM »
i downloaded a misson bully ww2 deleted bullies ArcRace1.lur played the machine and still got street racer what do i do

Offline Altamurenza

• I love cheat, unique, realistic, & expansion mod.
    • View Profile
Re: mission mods
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 03:47:30 AM »
You should play arcade race 2D like in the boys dorm or drop out HQ

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 06:18:16 AM »
just play the game normally.

Offline King Cobra

• Admin
  • I Live Here
  • TGSWP
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 07:29:05 AM »
Owais, "play the game normally" doesn't give any info on how to fix a mod issue.  :laugh:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As for you James, ArcRace1.lur is located inside of the scripts img file. Best place to run it from is the arcade in the boy dorm.

If you are using a modded file in place of ArcRace1.lur, the file need to carry the EXACT same name of what you originally deleted.

The modded file needs to be named ArcRace1.lur just like the the original one otherwise Bully won't recognize it. You can't just delete and slap in a file with a totally different name.

The name needs to be no different than how you see "ArcRace1.lur", Letter formatting of capital and lower is included along with spacing and any other formatting of the name.

Depending on the tool you're using, you may need to re-compile the img file after you modified it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As another tip. Don't delete the original game files when you use mods. Keep the original files somewhere. Otherwise you won't have the original content and will need to re-install later just to get it.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:28:26 AM by King Cobra »

Offline Owais Qadri

• Gerjaffers
  • I Love Sunny Days.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 03:02:33 PM »
Okay bud