News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Ms Philips cutscene model as ped  (Read 2806 times)

Offline TrollFace

• mmmmm
  • hmmmm
    • View Profile
Ms Philips cutscene model as ped
« on: November 20, 2018, 01:08:48 AM »
Hi all, so I tried to swap the cutscene model of Ms Philips from the mission "Here's to you Ms Philips" with a few different other ones in the game, but they all for some reason turn out with her face completely distorted. I tried following a tutorial on rigging but her model is divided into three pieces instead of one single model, so I've found it impossible follow the same steps as the tutorial. I am not knowledgeable in 3D modelling software so I can't figure it own on my own.
Has anyone rigged this model already or can teach me how to get it working?

Thanks!

Offline c00ld0c26

• The D0c
  • Can't Get Enough
  • Just a dood doing dood things.
    • View Profile
    • My channel.
Re: Ms Philips cutscene model as ped
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 10:12:15 AM »
If I remember correctly, the cutscenes models are in completely different sizes than the ones in the playable game. That is probably why they were disoriated and wierd when you tried to replace them.

Offline TrollFace

• mmmmm
  • hmmmm
    • View Profile
Re: Ms Philips cutscene model as ped
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 10:18:01 PM »
Well I remember trying to work with the model in NIFskope (to no avail of course) but from what I saw, the model was the same size as any other ped model. It just has a more complex bone structure, particularly in the face.