News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: How do you exactly code-in "LoadAnimationGroups?" (Beginner Lua Modder)  (Read 2661 times)

Offline Silent_Solous

• "I like it when you try to escape..."
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
So, I've recently become a lua modder (which is really fun). I've been struggling about, how to add-in or at least load animations 'cause I've been seeing 'T-Poses' most
of the time & that I gotta wait for the NPC that have the right animations to load it all up. Like I said, I'm still in the first stages of modding & that I have come to learn more new things about all... this.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: How do you exactly code-in "LoadAnimationGroups?" (Beginner Lua Modder)
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 04:14:29 PM »
To load animations, you just use the function LoadAnimationGroup("NAMEOFTHEANIMATIONGROUPHERE").

List of all the animation groups you could possibly load.

I usually just load everything since the majority of people have a PC that can handle Bully just fine, (If you ever mod the PS2 version, DO NOT load too many animations) if you want to unload the animations, just add another function called UnLoadAnimationGroup, it works in the same way as the other one.

Offline Silent_Solous

• "I like it when you try to escape..."
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
Re: How do you exactly code-in "LoadAnimationGroups?" (Beginner Lua Modder)
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 03:15:52 AM »
^ I actually found the way already the past few days after I posted this. Thank you anyways!