News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Blood mod  (Read 8215 times)

Offline 57 PixeLz

• I am new modder, hope I will fit in this community
    • View Profile
Blood mod
« on: November 21, 2016, 04:19:52 PM »
Guys I've been thinking. What do you think about this idea - how about we somehow make Bully blood mod it would be hella fun but let me hear your opinions about this...Is it extremely difficult, or next to impossible (gta sa reference)  :'( ?   :rolleyes:

FaZe

Re: Blood mod
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 12:02:41 PM »
I wouldn't say this is impossible, but to make the animations and import them into the game could be difficult. Unless we used the Puking Animation, and had it come out the side of a ped's body, but red, when near low health. Could be done I suppose..

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 02:15:02 PM »
The best that can probably be done without some serious modding to the game's core is using different models with blood on them and swapping them out based on health, much like the boxing minigame does.

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 08:12:12 PM »

Offline 57 PixeLz

• I am new modder, hope I will fit in this community
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 04:04:45 AM »
The best that can probably be done without some serious modding to the game's core is using different models with blood on them and swapping them out based on health, much like the boxing minigame does.
So this is possible after all ? I am here if this plan comes to realization.. Anytime..