News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully Lua Files  (Read 5862 times)

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Bully Lua Files
« on: September 22, 2016, 02:56:28 AM »
A release of every lua file ingame to figure out what in the actual fuck is going on during all those missions and what helped me create my missions.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/963ww38wmt26z4z/Bully+Lua+Files.rar

This contains every lua file and when I say all files all of them. Download winrar and check it out.  ;D ;D  :a-cheer:  :a-cheer:  :cheernutz:  :cheernutz:

FaZe

Re: Bully Lua Files
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2016, 09:48:01 AM »
Thanks for this, man! A lot of people are going to find this helpful, especially newcomer modders who want to look at code to learn how it's used!
Good idea on your behalf!

EDIT: Just downloaded it to check it out. Good shit.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 09:57:11 AM by Quinn »

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2016, 10:38:01 AM »
if you mean missions decompiled
i had this before but i lost it
if it is that
im glad someone found it
i discovered and learnt some really fucking cool shit

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:54:19 PM »
Why don't you give a credit to madman & his friend fred teta?
I believe this is their stuffs
For what I know, madman still want to keep these scripts for some reason
And LOL, you leaked it
BTW, It's lame, how this compiled scripts, have been kept secret for such a long time (I guess, it's has been 4 years now) and only some people have the access to it
Cause this compiled scripts can be really usefull for new kids to learn script modding
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:48:56 PM by Rambo7 »

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:00:48 PM »
i had these for like 2 years by unknown lol i didn't leak them
if you seriously did leak them
fuck you
keep it a secret

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 01:44:18 PM »
Here's the whole honest story m8s. I believe there are three people who decompiled these scripts, and it is important to realize that there are free tools out there to do this so it's not entirely just one of us modders who are making these decompiled scripts a reality.

1. |XF|-MadmaN [AR], he did it way long before anyone else as far as I know, and I got a copy of them a while back too. When I was friends with unknownsoldier and we used to teamview regularly just to mess around and have fun, he copied my entire modding folder which did happen to have these scripts. Being him he released it to all his m8s without a care in the world. Most of y'all have this version.

2. P3ti and/or Pablo, the Bully-MP dev team. They have their own decompiled scripts as well but they did a better job keeping them private, as Bully-MP is closed-source.

3. AlphaTech/LostInSpace here, I honestly had my doubts when he showed me that he had his own version of these scripts, but when looking at them they did appear different so I suppose he did manage to decompile them himself. G'job m8. So for that reason I say he has every right to release them too, and it is nice to see him being open with his work.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2016, 02:08:35 PM »
Ok, cool

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
Yeah so stop bitching about foolishness who honestly gives a fuck. These are Reath's script files also but I decided to release them publicly so everyone can learn and mod. What is the point of hoarding and bitching when something like this is done? Honestly we're not payed for modding so when does it matter when something is released if someone released some mods I made I wouldn't care I would just be like good job now everyone can learn. The community has been down as of lately and I wanted to put a big release out so everyone can learn how to mod. It also has every dat file. I managed to get the dat files myself they show all spawn points and locations in missions. So using PedInTrigger can work with them.

Offline Rambo7

• #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2016, 10:54:23 PM »
Chill down, dude
Cause I didn't know these are reath's compiled scripts, since you didn't explain about this on your first post
Daboss, already explained about it, and I said it's cool

I posted this too on my previous post but with extra small size font
BTW, It's lame, how this (madman's) compiled scripts, have been kept secret for such a long time (I guess, it's has been 4 years now) and only some people have the access to it
Cause this compiled scripts can be really usefull for new kids to learn script modding
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 11:36:00 PM by Rambo7 »