News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: why doesnt this exist  (Read 2726 times)

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
why doesnt this exist
« on: September 10, 2016, 11:55:44 AM »
ive looked everywhere, i find it hard to believe theres no derby, johnny, gary, mascot, damon, bif and greaser? i dont want selectors, or like 1 or 2 moves ;-;

FaZe

Re: why doesnt this exist
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 12:23:08 PM »
If you're talking about the beta moves, they're very glitchy, as for the others, they were able to be done in HxD back in the day, so it's not a common request, as everyone can now use LUA.

As for if you're wanting the moves, search up the ide.img files for them on youtube

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 12:27:11 PM »
If you're talking about the beta moves, they're very glitchy, as for the others, they were able to be done in HxD back in the day, so it's not a common request, as everyone can now use LUA.

As for if you're wanting the moves, search up the ide.img files for them on youtube
.._. i dont remember asking for beta moves, and also, youtube doesnt have all of these files lol

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2016, 12:42:32 PM »
Have you tried using the search button on Bully-Board? It does search by keywords, but you can probably find it.

Offline ey boi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2016, 12:48:08 PM »
Have you tried using the search button on Bully-Board? It does search by keywords, but you can probably find it.
i tried, i found some, but they werent boss style, or just didnt work