News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Fritz's Locker (HQ Shoe Preview)  (Read 3029 times)

Offline Fritz

• Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
    • View Profile
Fritz's Locker (HQ Shoe Preview)
« on: April 02, 2016, 09:46:56 PM »
Post Edit #2:: Releasing Texture pack #1 & HQ Skateboard, as such I've removed it from the topic. I will post previews of other deck texture packs here as I start making them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HQ Shoes converted from the THPS HD Remake Preview:

I've always been a skate shoe guy, and I've always appreciated a high-quality pair of name brand shoes, even in games. :P I haven't started actually converted these over to Bully yet because I want to finish up the skateboard mod first, but I did get six pairs saved in 3ds max, here's a preview:

(Click for full sized image):
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 10:05:08 PM by Fritz »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: HQ Skateboard.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 10:04:47 PM »
That's pretty dope but how the hell can you play like that with such terrible FPS? I'm not trying to insult you but I personally just couldn't deal with that.

Anyways I think you should be able to... you're doing it for non-profit.

Offline Fritz

• Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
    • View Profile
Re: HQ Skateboard.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 10:18:11 PM »
Hehe, Thank you, I don't play with that low of a fps rate, and can actually max it out on my highest resolution, it only drastically drops like that when I turn on AA and Shadows, which I did for the sake of the video, lol.

When (I'm considering it more of "when" than an "if") this mod does get released it'll have a variety of Birdhouse, Almost, Powell, Baker, Zero, Girl, Enjoi, and Element boards to choose from, and maybe even a few other brands that I probably forgot as well. I have to have well over 30 board textures extracted from THPS.