News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hello everyone. :)  (Read 6150 times)

Offline Fritz

• Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!
    • View Profile
Hello everyone. :)
« on: March 22, 2016, 03:21:29 PM »
I don't really have much to say, but figured I'd introduce myself anyway...

I'm 23 years old, used to be a FO3 and FNV modder, although I never released anything for the two, and used to be a SA modder and SAMP player... When I quit playing SAMP, I also quit modding SA, that was about five years ago now. I knew quite a few SAMP modders, guys like Arto, Jizzy Dee, Joey Cortez, and held a lot of secrets that people still don't know about SA modding...

I've had the urge to mod since then, but never got around to it, frankly because I grew a disgust for SA after wasting way too much of my life playing SAMP.

How I found this place however was my fascination with bully, how similar the modding process was to SA, how few mods there actually were out there for it, how a large amount of its potential is still shrouded in mystery.

Right now I'm actually making a simple clothing mod just to get myself back in to the process of things. It is the sport jacket/school sweater combo you see Jimmy wearing in the loading screen. Right now I'm about here with it in 3ds Max:

(These are thumbnails, can be clicked to see the full sized images. :P)

Haha, I guess I had more to say than I thought... Either way, to get to the point, you'll probably see me in the modding section quite a bit, lol, and hello everyone on BB. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 11:44:22 PM by Fritz »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Hello everyone. :)
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 03:26:03 PM »
Welcome to the board m8!

Offline Bellic19

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 03:27:09 PM »
Damn that looks good. Welcome to BB. A lot has actually been discovered and, with LUA modding, almost anything is possible. There are still lots of things that could be done and still are a mystery. There are probably more mods than you think. There's a lot here in BB and atbullymods.net there are a lot of great mods too. Someone is working on a Bully MP(kinda like the SAMP). If you know a lot about that shit, you might wanna talk to him. His name is P3ti. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 03:50:42 PM »
Thank you, and I've seen the lua mods, and the Bully-Mods website, there is a lot that has been discovered, but a lot that has not. :) Although I've never played around with .lua, but I do know a bit about .asi scripts, which I know can also be implemented with the use of CLEO4. Although I wasn't the guy to play around with them. Always been a modeller/texture mapper personally, but I know a lot more information about SA scripting than I have the ability to accomplish, literally disassembled the whole game once then reverse engineered it back to its default state, just so I could test the limits of the engine and know how it works in full. Hell, Disassembled a base version of SAMP with SA once too for the same reason. :P I don't know if my knowledge would be able to help out P3ti though, since I can't do much beyond modelling/texture mapping, and sharing the secrets I learned within my time as an SA modder.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 09:13:55 PM »
Welcome m8, get to lua modding. I am learning to make AI smarter.

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2016, 09:50:25 PM »
I might try and learn lua modding someday, for now though, I am working on fixing the mapping of default clothing, and making a few articles of clothing I've always wanted, like the open sports jacket above, a bullworth undershirt similar to the one the bullies run around in, and some shoes, just because I'm a sucker for some high-quality shoes. :P

It might turn in to an actual project of revamping all of the games clothing/peds eventually, I did it in SA with all peds/clothing, so I can surely get it done here as well, but a little at a time first.  ;)

Offline Rambo7

• "Awesomely Kick-Ass Troll"
  • #ZAMBess
    • View Profile
    • My ModDB Page
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2016, 12:03:27 AM »
Welcome aboard, dawg!
I am a texture and skin/rig modder, although I have expanded my ability to mod lua now
If you want to learn about rigging just click that awesome picture on my signature, cause I've already made a tutorial about rigging

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2016, 12:11:33 AM »
Thank you Rambo, I already know how to rig though, just don't know how to script. :P The first version of my sports jacket is actually done, I just need to test it in a cut scene, if it works, I should be able to release the first version of it. :) 

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2016, 02:51:42 PM »
Welcome!

I think I have you added on steam already somehow.

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2016, 08:19:21 PM »
Thank you Unknown, and it couldn't be me, I only have three people on my steam friends list, and two of them either just don't talk to me anymore or don't remember me, and the other is my friend from the Phillipines who I actually haven't talked to in a few months. :P

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2016, 11:36:04 AM »
held a lot of secrets that people still don't know about SA modding...
Oh, so you're one of THOSE people? ok.. ok.

Anyway, welcome to the forum. You'll fit right in here....

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2016, 02:56:02 PM »
held a lot of secrets that people still don't know about SA modding...
Oh, so you're one of THOSE people? ok.. ok.

Haha, yes and no, My SA modding career was kind of complicated. Even though I made a few breakthrough mods I never got the recognition of the rest of my buddies (because of that I'm not even certain that they exist anymore.), then went on to be vilified by most hardcore SA modders who came in contact with me for trying to educate others and release these secrets, although no one that I tried to teach took me seriously... To make what could be an extremely long story short, In the ended was treated like I was joke, and utterly disrespected by most people I came across in the SA community, so I left with my head held high and my middle finger in the air...:innocent:

I guess that's how it works though in communities like that, you have the modders that everyone talks about, then you have the unknown modders that the modders who get talked about are talking about among themselves. :laugh:

Ah, I'm starting to ramble about my past which doesn't really matter anyway... I'm good at doing that sometimes, lol. Either way, Mick3, thank you for the welcome, I can say that I already feel comfortable here, It wasn't hard for me to figure out that you guys were way more sensible and knowledgeable than the idiots I was around back then. :)

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2016, 03:34:04 PM »
Welcome to the board, man!  8)
Again, that sport jacket is great!
Unfortunately, the forums aren't very alive in this period, however everyday there are lots of guests so, there are still people a lot of people interested in Bully stuff.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 03:39:12 PM by SimoTheBest »

Offline Fritz

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2016, 03:50:24 PM »
Thank you, Simo, and my jacket should be fixed soon, created a whole new texture for it so it doesn't look like crap, just need to work a few minor kinks out of the remapped model. :) If all goes right, I should releasing a few more clothing mods soon though. I think the next one will be a bullworth undershirt. Also, It doesn't bother me that the forums aren't extremely active, I'm kind of the small community type of guy to begin with. :P

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2016, 04:00:01 PM »
Thank you Unknown, and it couldn't be me, I only have three people on my steam friends list, and two of them either just don't talk to me anymore or don't remember me, and the other is my friend from the Phillipines who I actually haven't talked to in a few months. :P