Bully-Board

News:

News

Find loads of Bully Mods in in our Modding Section.

Trent X Kirby

gembo555 · 805

Offline gembo555

• View Profile
on: March 05, 2016, 07:02:29 PM
This is a fanfic I'm starting. It probably won't be a long one, but I thought it would be fun to try
P.S. Any feedback would be appreciated
Chapter 1:
Uh.... Hey. My name is Trent, and I go to bullworth academy, I'm 16(held back so still freshman), this guy called Davis is probably my best friend and..... Yeah, that's about it. So anyway, this is how I met Kirby. I was at school and I saw this guy. He was really sporty and shit, and I felt that I didn't have a chance. He was in my maths class, and, even though he was a jock, he was picked on by the greasers, preps, etc. I always saw him hang out with a bunch of dicks  like Ted and Damon. Like, I heard he told them once how he was bullied, but he ended up getting beat up and put in Damon's Locker for being such a wimp.. Anyway, I was at lunch early, cuz i had Mr Galloway and he always let us go early, so I was on my own and Kirby came to me. I was sorta confused cause he didn't know what to say and sorta gasped for air a couple of times(which was what I always thought I would if I ever spoke to him). But then he managed to spit out "So there's this new movie showing at the theatre...."
« Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:26:05 AM by gembo555 »

Offline gembo555

• View Profile
Reply #1 on: March 06, 2016, 06:15:16 PM
He froze up for a second and he couldn't really finish his sentence. So I did it for him. "I'll see you there" I said and then i quickly turned away and headed off to the parking lot where I found my friends there. Davis and Tom were there. I told them about it. Davis kinda already knew, so he wasn't too surprised. But it freaked the fuck out of Tom. He asked some questions along the lines of "are you gay?" "Why didn't you tell us before"? And shit. Anyway, we met up that Friday. We ditched class and got to the movie theatre. Turns out a lot of other kids ditched too. Eunice, Jimmy, Lola, Gord, Pinky, Tad and Bryce were all there. Jimmy talked to eunice and they went behind the theatre and did..... Well, I didn't see, but I hoped they didn't do what I thought they did. As me and Kirby waited, I saw Jimmy coming towards us. Kirby was still closeted and when Jimmy noticed we were dating, he ran off in tears.