News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Attacks prep vs prep?  (Read 2350 times)

Offline bullymodder74

• Bully Mods
    • View Profile
Attacks prep vs prep?
« on: February 28, 2016, 04:46:30 PM »
I was watching some videos that were attacked the preps as i to attack the preppies ?  :confused:

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
Re: Attacks prep vs prep?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 09:34:30 PM »
Code: [Select]
PedSetTypeToAttitude(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13)
PedSetTypeToAttitude(2,2)

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:25:21 PM »
PedSetTypeToAttitude(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13)

That's not even a valid function and those arguments are wrong for the function I think you were trying to use.

PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude is the function that sets ped faction attitudes, PedSetTypeToAttitude doesn't exist. PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude takes 3 arguments: faction who's attitude is being set, faction it is being set towards, and the attitude id (0-4).

You have the right idea sort of since factions can not "love" (attitude 4) each other if they are fighting (otherwise their attacks don't connect), however I am fairly certain that peds of the same faction still can not attack each other.

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 07:20:08 AM »
u can do this 2 ways, 1st way is to open Attitude.dat then go and look for preppy's, here u see
# Preppy's
Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Averse, Averse, Adore, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate
now change to
# Preppy's
Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Averse, Averse, Abhor, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate, Dispassionate
wat this does is making them fight whenever preppies see each other.
the 2nd way is by lua, this is much more easier for lua modders. just use this code: PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude(5,5,0) this does the same thing but by lua

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2016, 10:26:16 AM »

That's not even a valid function and those arguments are wrong for the function I think you were trying to use.

PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude is the function that sets ped faction attitudes, PedSetTypeToAttitude doesn't exist. PedSetTypeToTypeAttitude takes 3 arguments: faction who's attitude is being set, faction it is being set towards, and the attitude id (0-4).

You have the right idea sort of since factions can not "love" (attitude 4) each other if they are fighting (otherwise their attacks don't connect), however I am fairly certain that peds of the same faction still can not attack each other.

My bad I just wrote whatever not thinking but members of the same faction can indeed attack each other.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2016, 02:40:34 PM »
Oh okay my bad then, see maybe I could benefit from testing the things I say too lol.