News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: 11 things i would like to see in bully 2  (Read 1923 times)

Offline LordLudichris

• Hey I'm Ludo and love music and video games
    • View Profile
11 things i would like to see in bully 2
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:38:20 PM »
1. More groups like the football/soccer hooligans or the exchange students
2. Things that where cancelled for bully 1 should appear in bully 2 there was going to be a pizza parlor, you would be able to bet on fights where you beat Russel and other things.
3. The final cut could be turned into a club where the townies hangout and punk rock bands play or maybe an arcade where the nerds hangout.
4. More classes like physics, woodwork, graphics, cookery (there could be a week A and B to fit them all in) there could also be more sports in PE like football, rugby, basketball, and swimming.
5. There has to be a way to escape detention mowing the lawn is F****** boring. D=<
6. If it gets released on a Nintendo console do not force us to use motion controls like in bully 1 for the original Wii.
7. Have a social media i dont mean one that any player posts on, but like in south park the stick of truth.
8. Keep the T for Teen rating.
9. Have Bullworth be bigger not like GTA 5 big but about twice as big as the original Bullworth.
10. Can the story be a bit longer please.
11. There could be a CO-OP mode where 1st player is Jimmy and 2nd player is Pete.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 04:17:30 PM by LordLudichris »