News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: [WIP|SA] San Andreas Remapped  (Read 4204 times)

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
[WIP|SA] San Andreas Remapped
« on: January 02, 2016, 03:26:16 PM »
San Andreas Remapped Mod

About the mod:

San Andreas Remapped, is a mod made by me DarkHero that aims to increase the overrall variety and detail of the entire state of San Andreas by simply adding more objects to the map, the mod is still a Work in Progress wich means what you see now is far from the complete project. In this early release only a few areas of Los Santos are changed.

IMPORTANT: The mod is being built on the PS2 version of the map, due to the less amount of objects it allows for more creativity and freedom, only Los Santos is different between PC and PS2, the rest of the map is the same on both versions of the game.

If you wish to use San Andreas Remapped for any Mods/Projects please contact me first via PM for permission.

Progress:

- Los Santos: (done)
- San Fierro: Work in progress
- Las Venturas: Not started
- Desert: Not started

Screenshots:

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:31:14 AM by DarkHero »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
Re: [WIP|SA] San Andreas Remapped
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2016, 08:59:45 PM »
Very interesting,and sounds like a good idea,keep us in touch of your progress!

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2016, 04:02:56 PM »
this is neat
you should add some shit to the ghetto area's
e;g
grove street, throw in some chair's and tabels or some shit with fam member's there
chillin n shit
same for the other hoods in there hotspot
e;g idlewood, glen park, el corona and shit

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 04:15:45 PM »
Very interesting,and sounds like a good idea,keep us in touch of your progress!
Ok. I'm glad you gave me strength to be able to continue with my project.

It makes me very happy, really.  :D

You can leave, this is not only my project, another friend of mine is helping me in this project. The project is near the end, and we will also leave you guys to test and if you do, return to this topic and comment on what they think. This is very important for us, maybe we do not do Some extra mods for you guys.

Me and my friend we were thinking of creating some mods and put the download here in Bully-Board, but I need a permission of the Administrators from here. If any Administrator are viewing this topic (send me PM me to know if I can or not) Returning to the subject of mods, me and my friend we were thinking of creating some different mods for everyone here Bully-Board can download and enjoy, because we both like a lot when someone praises us about our mods, you guys do not know the happiness that we stand when somebody says something good.

*UPDATE - 08/01/2016*

Here is the link as promised: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pumgsg167gjgn76/San+Andreas+Remapped+v0.2.rar

EDIT: I put the Los Santos to download map, because I 'm still working on others. When I'm finished, I 'll test it to see if not to any bug, oh then I will put to download. As many know, this is not an easy thing to do, because it requires a lot of calm and any little mistake that happens, it disturbs a lot.

this is neat
you should add some shit to the ghetto area's
e;g
grove street, throw in some chair's and tabels or some shit with fam member's there
chillin n shit
same for the other hoods in there hotspot
e;g idlewood, glen park, el corona and shit
Make constructive criticism.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 08:20:44 AM by DarkHero »

Offline Shrimp

• your official b-b's chav. wag wan.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2016, 05:19:08 PM »
tf did i do wrong
am just throwing in a suggestion lol

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 09:59:38 AM »
OH man. I think you do not understand what means a "Constructive Criticism" I will try to explain you the way my text is not too big that is, I'll explain a "summary" way.... way so that you can better understand without reading a text big..... 

So, come on  :D

@Shrimp Constructive criticism: to the criticism that people use to help you improve on something, in my case, my mod. If you are in the know, that's very good, so I I thank you for coming here and have posted what do you want, although I do not quite understand...lol

I guess you could post something I can understand in your next post, your posts do reminds me of the UnknownSoldier, as he posed I did not understand almost anything.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 10:05:05 AM by DarkHero »