News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: just give me something old if u guys can  (Read 2772 times)

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
just give me something old if u guys can
« on: December 28, 2015, 10:32:58 AM »
does anyone has norton,mascot and russell's boss style from ide.img? i want it on freeroam. help me out if this is possible

Offline barca769

• Never Ending
    • View Profile
Re: just give me something old if u guys can
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2015, 01:18:32 PM »
does anyone has norton,mascot and russell's boss style from ide.img? i want it on freeroam. help me out if this is possible
if style mascot boss I do not have it . but if you want to have a boss style norton, norton it will continue to use his hammer. if you are sure if norton using hammers continue ?

Offline barca769

• Never Ending
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2015, 01:22:37 PM »
I prefer norton has a lot of blood equivalent to blood -owned bif. and replacing of G_Grappler_A to G_Striker_A or G_Ranged_A ( if not mistaken ) of norton figting style

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2015, 11:08:30 PM »
if style mascot boss I do not have it . but if you want to have a boss style norton, norton it will continue to use his hammer. if you are sure if norton using hammers continue ?
just give me if u have it in ide.img and yes i want him to use his full boss style and his sledgehammer. i know how to do it in lua but i want it on ide.img

Offline bullymodder74

• Bully Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 10:02:04 AM »
Code: [Select]
STAT_J_MASCOT...Straf_Male..B_Striker...null....null......../Global/J_Mascot....Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Mascot

you refer to this style but not the mission if you mean the style Freeroam It is the style of head[color=black][/color]
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 10:03:42 AM by bullymodder74 »

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2015, 10:30:23 AM »
Code: [Select]
STAT_J_MASCOT...Straf_Male..B_Striker...null....null......../Global/J_Mascot....Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act.../Global/AI..Act/AI/AI.act...N_Mascot

you refer to this style but not the mission if you mean the style Freeroam It is the style of head[color=black][/color]
no i want his boss style with ai if u have it but if u dont then its ok. but do u have norton's boss style with ai?

Offline bullymodder74

• Bully Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 11:23:03 AM »
to which you refer norton style? you must edit the peds and put the hammer or mallet
to which you refer norton style? you must edit the peds and put the hammer or mallet

Offline barca769

• Never Ending
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2015, 03:38:29 AM »
just give me if u have it in ide.img and yes i want him to use his full boss style and his sledgehammer. i know how to do it in lua but i want it on ide.img
did you learn  about ide.img tutorial in some topic

Offline barca769

• Never Ending
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2015, 03:44:43 AM »
i know about how to change norton fighting style (to boss style) but its too long for work. So choose :
1.waiting for me
2.follow my instructions(to make norton boss style)
just choose