News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Bully: Scholarship Edition Complete Styles  (Read 15713 times)

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
Bully: Scholarship Edition Complete Styles
« on: November 27, 2015, 11:05:26 AM »
Ok...

Figured I would get this started since I have focused on making styles of full fights, I am focusing on finding all Nodes.

I have spent the past  last weeks so far FULLY trying to make some complete styles.

The most of you know many people have done some complete styles and released more quasse none of them added some animations ... such as sitting on the sofa, lean against the wall and smoking, etc...Nevertheless I want to find some other animations that I do not know , because I want to make the mod as if it were playing with a non- playable character with their full styles, without missing any. This will cause people not get tired of fast to play, because you will be able to do what all other students (computer controlled) do.

Parts of animations, I'm already testing some animations because if you do not do it right , your character will do the famous Gauges called "T" It is not difficult to fix , the only problem is that my Luac not compile things right, so I have to go in a cafe or at the home of a cousin, friend, neighbor to compile and move on to a USB stick.

I have most some Nodes in order to test, but I knew if all are functional, I always get half of my day trying to find some Nodes, however I 'm not very good to do this. Sometimes I sin " help" to some of my friends because they are too good to do that. I have already done some styles , however I have not yet released why I have to make sure that they this 100% functional when I realize that is 100% functional, it will disponibizar to download. Then, wait for I think you'll like it.

Thanks for all the people who will approve me on this project.

Please keep in mind that this project (in my opinion) no is so easy because I get half my day doing it.

EDIT

status for the -MOD:

BOSS_Darby (In progress)
B_Striker_A (In progress)
G_Johnny (In progress)
Nemesis (In progress)
P_Striker_A (In progress)
P_Grappler_A  (In progress)
G_Striker_A (In progress)
G_Grappler_A (In progress)
N_Striker_B (In progress)

G_Melee_A (In progress)

J_Mascot (In progress)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 06:08:43 AM by DarkHero »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
Re: Bully: Scholarship Edition Complete Styles
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2015, 01:16:22 PM »
Uh huh. Sounds great buddy. Well if you do end up making this successfully, I do have one bit of advice for you. Try to use the PedMePlaying function to detect if the player should be able to attack or not.

if IsButtonBeingPressed(6,0) and PedMePlaying(gPlayer,"Default_KEY") then
  PedSetActionNode(gPlayer,"/Global/G_Johnny/Cinematic/ThroatGrab","Act/Anim/G_Johnny.act")
end

Do it like that, and you won't be able to start an attack while Jimmy is doing something or being hit, which in other people's mods seems to be a pretty big reoccurring problem.

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2015, 08:02:30 PM »
Most nodes have already been found. Also, you cannot do the look down strafe, so the style is NOT complete. No one has done a fully complete fighting style before.

FaZe

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 10:14:29 AM »
This would be good to see if completed well and executed properly..

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2015, 06:07:15 PM »
This would be good to see if completed well and executed properly..
My project is almost finished being, managed to complete the easiest fighting styles (as B_Striker_A, G_Striker_A, etc...)

What is killing me is to find the Nemesis Nodes, for he is the one with more Nodes to be discovered.

Currently already have all grapples, this makes the style be more complete.

As I said in the post up there, I will release all styles complete (no bus)

I'm done some styles, if you do not know, stay tuned on this topic I will update the list when I'm done more styles complete

Back at it, I'm done some (BOSS_Darby, G_Johnny and J_Mascot) J_Mascot is not yet 100% complete for I am facing the bug that it's not controllable, I am working hard to solve, because I'm only one person doing this project that will agadar many people here in Bully-Board.

This is the list of Nodes I found it:
Code: [Select]
"/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/HeavyPunch","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"
"/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB/HeavyAttacks/SuperUppercut/Knee","Act/Anim/Nemesis.act"

You will not regret  :innocent:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 10:35:40 AM by DarkHero »

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2015, 05:20:55 AM »
All Nemesis fighting style nodes:

if IsButtonPressed(9,0) and IsButtonPressed(7,0) then
  PedSetActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Short/Strikes/LightAttacks/JAB", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")
  elseif IsButtonPressed(1,0) then
  PedSetActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/Nemesis/Offense/Medium/Strikes/HeavyAttacks/JackieKick", "Act/Anim/Nemesis.act")
  elseif IsButtonPressed(6,0) and PedIsValid(PedGetGrappleTargetPed(gPlayer)) then
  ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitC/Charge", "Globals/Player.act")
  elseif IsButtonPressed(3,0) and PedIsValid(PedGetGrappleTargetPed(gPlayer)) then
  ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/Actions/Grapples/Front/Grapples/GrappleMoves/GrappleStrikes/HitB/Charge", "Globals/Player.act")

Here is how to make J_Mascot work:

The punches:
if IsButtonPressed(10,0) and IsButtonPressed(7,0) then
 ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Short", "Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act")
 while PedIsPlaying(gPlayer, "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Short", "Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act")
 do Wait(500)
 ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Medium/Strikes/LightAttacks/WindMill_R/WindMill_L/HeavyAttacks/SwingPunch_R", "Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act")

The kick:
if IsButtonPressed(10,0) and IsButtonPressed(6,0) then
 ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Short", "Act/Anim/J_Mascot.act")

The reason why I need to show the button is because they only work when binded to specific buttons.

Also, here is the headbutt and shoulder running attack.

ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/J_Mascot/Offense/Special/Mascot/Mascot/SpecialChoose/Headbutt/Invincible/Headbutt", "act/anim/J_Mascot.act")
ExecuteActionNode(gPlayer, "/Global/Player/Attacks/Strikes/RunningAttacks/HeavyAttacks/RunShoulder", "act/anim/Player.act")

Good luck!

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2015, 05:38:26 PM »
I do appreciate you posting the Nodes that I needed to complete my Nemesis fighting style that you compiled even if its a older listing since that will come in handy with what I am trying to accomplish...I noticed a great effort of the members here Bully-Board, everyone wanted to help me, and I'm happy about that...

If ppl want to crack the fighting styles....the best way is to start from a different direction and in this case, get the interiors working first and while working on that, simply crack the format of encoding the default.idb script file is in since its the exact same file as default.ide which holds all of the data for changing fighting styles and animations...models for each ped...etc. and in all reality if ppl wish to continue hex editing the fighting styles in...its so much easier to just extract the default.idb file...hex edit that and then replace it in the ide.img file since you do not have to worry about the file size with that file...since a archive like the img files have to have things balenced a certain way or it will crash bully. mod the default.idb file instead and replace it in the img file then you dont have to worry about anything and its much easier even if its a extra step or two.

Do not be concerned, I'll give you the credits  ^-^
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 05:50:44 PM by DarkHero »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2015, 07:08:49 PM »
All default.ide editing is going to do is let us change action trees. Yes, those are styles, but changing that alone won't let the player fully utilize the NPC styles since he cannot normally activate all the actions in the action trees other than the normal player one.

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2015, 01:49:31 AM »
Styles are in the .cat files. Not default.ide

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2016, 01:59:13 PM »
UPDATE: The project was not canceled peoples, from tomorrow will be putting the link to download some complete styles.

Wait.  :D
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 02:14:57 PM by DarkHero »

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 01:51:23 AM »
What the fuck is this shit? So you simply copied my code and claim the mod is "done"?

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2016, 05:04:33 AM »
What the fuck is this shit? So you simply copied my code and claim the mod is "done"?
lol and no need to get mad like AfterLife. and i think he is already tired of being mad. r u gonna be another AfterLife  :o?

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2016, 07:19:12 AM »
being mad doesn't help, I'm not mad... :D

I'm just saying...

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2016, 08:51:44 AM »
being mad doesn't help, I'm not mad... :D

I'm just saying...
oh ok

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2017, 09:51:24 AM »
Good afternoon people!

I know this topic is over 1 year already, but I will not forget to release these my mods, so, wait, in a few days I will release each one of them.  :biggrin: