News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Locked Nodes  (Read 11264 times)

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
Re: Locked Nodes
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2015, 06:14:24 AM »

You probably just copied that from the "LUA Nodes" topic. Since you copied MadMan's post, what stops you from stealing nodes anyway?

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2015, 07:55:21 PM »
oh my god, i'm so sorry to expose you again. but i can't help to realize most/all of your posts are copied directly from MadmaN's posts!!!!
Glad to be a part of the community so thanks for welcoming me.

I promise I'll post here what I find out.
Glad to be a part of the community so thanks for welcoming me.

Anyways, cool to finally get off my butt and register here after being a lurker forever, and cool to meet all of ya!
Anyways, cool to finally get off my butt and register here after being a lurker forever, and cool to meet all of ya!

(this is the last one i'll show for now, I PROMISE!!!)

Ok...here is the one post I promised above.

What I am currently working on regarding the styles is editing the files inside Act.img

Each of those files can be edited with a text editor, I suggest very highly notepad++ due to it being opensource and very versatile.

Here is a example of what the files contain and a rundown of what I have figured out:
Ok...here is the one post I promised above.

What I am currently working on regarding the interiors is editing the files inside trigger.img.

Each of those files can be edited with a text editor, I suggest very highly notepad++ due to it being opensource and very versatile.

Here is a example of what the files contain and a rundown of what I have figured out:

LIKE I SAID, I JUST COULDN'T HELP TO NOTICE YOU WERE COPYING A LOT OF MADMAN'S OLDER POSTS, HOPEFULLY NOT HOPING IT WOULDN'T BE NOTICED!  :laugh:

From what I am noticing in this odd pattern, you appear to be replacing some words from his posts, making them seem as your own.

EDIT:
versatile.
versatile.
And my dumbass had to notice this one word, because i literally just typed this to DaBOSS:
"Versatile, my style switches like a faggot, but not bisexual, i'm an intellectual of rap i'm a professional and that's no question yo."
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 07:59:08 PM by Unknownsoldier »

Offline DahCobra33

• Decepticon
  • I don't deal with psychos,I put em' away...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2015, 09:02:45 PM »
So....Is this guy MadmaN's Echo or what?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2015, 11:15:28 PM »
Forgive this guy, guys... because remember, not everyone has the same capability or capacity to learn the same things. Everyone is different!

This is a really cool thing he's trying to do too, so I will try to help out more with this IF I get the time since I have been extremely busy the past couple weeks due to outdoor projects I need to get finished before winter gets here....almost done too...

EDIT: Since you guys didn't get this post lemme explain, this ^ was copied from a few of MadmaN's posts just to see if unknown would spot it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 10:01:08 PM by DaBOSS54320 »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2015, 11:54:06 PM »
Forgive this guy, guys... because remember, not everyone has the same capability or capacity to learn the same things. Everyone is different!
that literally had nothing to do with any subject mentioned here fool

Offline Bully_Lover13

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2015, 03:46:37 AM »
that literally had nothing to do with any subject mentioned here fool
yeah, nigg, this guy can't be forgiven, he's a noobie and acting like a proey.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2015, 11:57:00 AM »
What I was saying is since he may not as able to learn as others he resorts to this.

...you know I really thought unknown would get what I was doing.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2015, 05:04:28 PM »
OH man. This thread is making me crack up laughing. Normally I would be irritated that someone is copying my posts and trying to make it sound as if they are being original but man.....sounds like someone is desperate to be 'noticed'......

Nothing like having some entertainment. :)

@DarkHero

Just a friendly piece of advice here m8. You might wanna try being a bit more original with your posts rather than copying someone else's. Might get you a bit further here.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 05:25:22 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline Unknownsoldier

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2015, 05:45:35 PM »
@DaBOSS54320
thanks

@|XF|-MadmaN (and everyone else viewing this thread)
My apologies for going off topic. :D

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2015, 06:38:15 PM »
I don't feel like this is gonna go anywhere anyways tbh

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2015, 06:41:19 PM »
OH man. This thread is making me crack up laughing. Normally I would be irritated that someone is copying my posts and trying to make it sound as if they are being original but man.....sounds like someone is desperate to be 'noticed'......

@DarkHero

Just a friendly piece of advice here m8. You might wanna try being a bit more original with your posts rather than copying someone else's. Might get you a bit further here.
OH man. I apologize, always wanted posts like yours.
You made me realize I do not need to copy your post to be a little more "original"  :'( :'(

I really impressed me with you team, not even me "banned" It made me a bit confused.

I wanted to see one more thing, not only for you madman, but for everyone!

Forgive me?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 06:45:51 PM by DarkHero »

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 07:15:17 PM »

@DarkHero

You made me realize I do not need to copy your post to be a little more "original"  :'( :'(

I really impressed me with you team, not even me "banned" It made me a bit confused.

Forgive me?

Nah bro your banned for life fgt gtfo!  ;D Sike just learn from your mistakes and move on where a good bunch here so enjoy our hospitality. Unknown could be a lil fgt though from time to time so just watch him please. If you cant type proper English its fine just type up a post the best way you can.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2015, 09:08:07 PM »

@DarkHero

Forgive me?

Forgiven man....

If anything...I actually feel honored that you went through so much work to actually copy what I have already said long ago. I actually am considering that a compliment so.....no worries m8. No harm done.

While I am currently still in retirement from modding...I am willing to assist you in learning more about the game. All you have to do is just ask and I will try to do what I can. That is what I am here for. Don't let the admin tag scare you....I don't bite......much....lol.

Offline DarkHero

• Developer
  • Bully Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2015, 08:29:24 AM »
Thanks man....

I am working to try to make some complete styles, plus it requires a long time  :rolleyes:

When I finished making one, I'll post the video here.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 01:37:26 PM by DarkHero »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2015, 04:12:10 PM »
I wish you luck with that amazing, thought-provoking, original idea.