News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: 9 Years  (Read 2964 times)

Offline AkematLynn

• How May I Be Of A Disturbance To You?
  • Nothing to see here people, move along!
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
9 Years
« on: October 17, 2015, 04:21:44 PM »
9 years its been 9 long years and still no sequel perhaps its time to give up hope.

Offline Hayley

• _( :⁍ 」 )_
  • Global Moderator
  • I Live Here
    • View Profile
Re: 9 Years
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 06:39:44 PM »
Rockstar's busy milking their stupid cash cow.

But I'll parrot what I've said before: I've seen shit take longer to get a sequel so Bully 2 isn't totally a no-go in my mind. I'm not holding my breath but also not giving up until there's an official Not Gonna Happen Statementâ„¢.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2015, 06:53:19 PM »
We will be in the Happy Endings Retirement Home by then.

Offline SimonBestia

• Bully-Board's Best Weeb
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 02:27:25 PM »
Yeah, I also think Rockstar wants money and so they only care about Gta.
I'll be honest, sure Gta V is a great game, but Rockstar is starting to do the same game over and over again, in Gta San Andreas there are a lot of more thing you can do even when you finish the game.
Bully was very unique at the time it came out, I hope that Bully 2 (if it comes out) will have many things to do.
If Rockstar release Gta VI and then Gta VII or any other Gta game in a row I might become mad.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 09:03:41 PM »
In my opinion I'm not mad at R* at all, they space the GTA games out quite well and I wouldn't be too surprised if there is a Bully 2. Red Dead Redemption 2 seems more likely due to more demand... but Bully 2 could still be a thing. Also remember how Dan Houser "knows he wants to".

A concern though... wouldn't a modern game revolving around a school with kids be a little... controversial? But at the same time... look at that controversy that made GTA popular to begin with. Or look at Hatred's success (not as much as GTA but still... you get the point). I don't think Rockstar is too scared of controversy to be honest... but we'll see where they draw the line when/if a new Bully comes out I suppose.

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 04:22:49 AM »
Well, Manhunt is done for sure, don't think they will go down that road anymore.
But Bully wasn't really that violent, so....Who knows ?

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 08:19:20 PM »
I would think Rockstar has room to take a gamble with Bully 2 honestly after the large success of Grand Theft Auto V (hell, it passed the original Super Mario Bros. in sales) but... who knows, guess we'll see. Whatever it is I tend to love most of Rockstar's games so I'll probably be happy. Personally though I do hope for Bully 2 or Agent.