News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: Hey.  (Read 5967 times)

Offline SodaCat

• gord vendome is my spirit animal
    • View Profile
    • Bully Fanon Wiki
Re: Hey.
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2015, 11:15:51 AM »
@BloodChuckZ - Glad to hear that! Honestly, I'm just hoping Rockstar does something with Bully again so that we can update it.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 07:34:45 PM »
Welcome to BB. If you need any help with modding, just ask. We are all here to help you out and just hang to have some fun.

Always great to have another member in our ranks.

:)

In regards to the Wiki...I have also found it a very useful resource for my own fanfic Bullworth of the DEAD that I am currently working on. Actually have all of my attention focused on writing that, doing all of the 3d renders/art for it and will be distributing it as a pdf ebook even tho it is still a fanfic. Chuck and RedBlaster have been looking over drafts that I have been updating both with.

Could maybe be a possability for the Bully wiki to be expanded to include an index of known fanfics based around the bully universe since anyone that loves the game and also loves reading...would find that very useful. Would undertake that myself but I have little time to spare due to being too busy with that and some other projects that I reallly need to get finished. Namely some bully mods since I am returning for a while to modding again and working to release a formerly cancelled mod due to popular demand and the fact that I want to see it through to the end.

Anyways....Any questions just pm one of the staff...Chuck..Chrissy...Cobra...Red...SWEGTA or myself and we will be more then happy to help with anything that you have questions about regarding BB or even modding....tho I try to have modding questions sent directly to me to avoid putting the rest of the staff in the position of trying to help with something that is more suited to a modder then an admin...heh.

Oh and SodaCat.....

I can personally tutor you on learning lua if you want. I have taught quite a few modders already and they each ended up developing their own unique modding styles and mods.  I try to make myself available to help any new members we have with learning about modding....teamwork (that one is definately a must) along with just being a friendly person they can talk with about anything thats on their minds. You will find a lot of members here are very much like myself in that regard. DaBOSS happens to be one...SWEGTA is another....and so on down the list. Chuck is basicly the closest thing to a wise sage that you will find here and I like to think I am not too far behind him on that one...haha but all in all...this is just a great community to be part of and to make new friends at. There is far more then just Bully Modding discussions here. Lots of other areas to explore if you feel like putting on your explorer hat and looking around. I would imagine you may already have done so as a guest before so...it is all cool.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 09:47:11 PM by |XF|-MadmaN[AR] »

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2015, 02:46:14 PM »
Listen to the old coot!
Mad has been around the block when it comes to modding and managing forums tons of times. And so have I.
This forum is the best online community I have ever made myself a part of. No lie.

Offline SodaCat

• gord vendome is my spirit animal
    • View Profile
    • Bully Fanon Wiki
« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2015, 04:07:08 PM »
@Mad - Distributing as an eBook sounds really cool--and I applaud you for your patience on that. I've made sort of "graphic novels" I guess (just rendered pictures) as Flash, but I never really had the patience to keep on with it xD

As for fanfiction, we used to have it on Bully Wiki, but then it got too full of fanfics. What I personally did was revive the Bully Fanon Wiki. We have a fairly small community there of people who post fanfiction stories. You should check it out :)

As for tutoring on modding... please! Haha, I will warn you though that if you're willing to try and teach me; I know nothing about modding at all. Your choice :)

@SWEGTA - I won't lie, someone on the BFW introduced me to your videos, your modding is really impressive. This place seems like a really cool community right of the bat--really welcoming :D

Offline BloodChuckZ

• Bullworth God
  • Original Member
  • Define "Life" For Me Again...
  • Are You Insane ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 10, 2015, 04:54:11 PM »
I will check out that Bully Fanon.  Could you put in a link to our NES in there ?  It is a very long story, started in 2009 and just finished this past May,
In the process of doing finishing clean-up edits currently.  Story is locked and not open, but can be read by anyone.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 09:17:45 PM by BloodChuckZ »

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2015, 09:14:00 PM »
I can help you on modding too if you ever need it. Well script modding at least. Add me on steam.