News: Welcome back to Bullworth! If you haven't already, you will need to reset your password..

Author Topic: I am very sad and in a bad mood. Need to tell you something.  (Read 14245 times)

Offline UltimateGamer9

• View Profile
Re: I am very sad and in a bad mood. Need to tell you something.
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2015, 01:10:45 PM »
The mod I will make is no longer look like yours Dream Is Dead. It will be a lot different than it will be. This mod will be spawned at wherever you've saved. But AfterLife is still saying the same thing for some reason. It will have 4 Players which will be a lot different than yours TDID(The Dream Is Dead for short). The names of cameras will be changed.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
  • Biblio-Techa Mods (retired)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2015, 07:56:11 PM »
UltimateGamer9

If you want....since this will give you a rather nice start for this, I can give you what I have when I started working on a similar mod way back a couple years ago. I never released the code to anyone and more then willing to let you use it for your mod. You don't even have to credit me for it since it was mostly test code I was messing around with while trying to figure some of the lua internals out for the game...since a local multiplayer is of no real use to me personally. Tho, here is a tip for you and an offer if you decide to take this up....

Since the Bully Multiplayer team has no intentions at this time to incorporate full coop play or ai...etc into their mod for online play...maybe WE as in the BB modders can all team up and add to this project and maybe even help you out a little bit with it. This would be a great exercise for everyone on practicing REAL teamwork together and come up with something we all can be proud of being part of.

We could all chip in little bits to make the local multiplayer fully able to do coop play so that if say one of you has a friend or two over at your house ....then you could fire Bully up and play through the entire game in a full coop mode that works. Mind you...there would be a couple minor hurdles to overcome such as proper usage of cameras so that it would be more usable due to no actual splitscreen mode...least not that I ever found yet.....and go from there. Then you would have a seriously unique mod to be proud of doing work on.

You don't have to do this....it is just a cool suggestion for you to think over since...while I am technically retired from all modding....I am more then willing to still do a few mods here and there.

Oh and btw, DaBOSS and I resurrected the PSMM mod and we will be finishing that off fully for everyone. We already have complete ide bypass working for all peds including player (minus a couple hiccups) and I am trying right now to get time to add to the project and code up some other things that will be needed for this to be fully working. Trying to go for a full game integration so this will not break anything in the game and allow you to play through the entire game without having anything break on you. DaBOSS and I will explain all of that in a seperate thread as soon as we feel the time is right.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2015, 12:02:12 AM »
UltimateGamer9

If you want....since this will give you a rather nice start for this, I can give you what I have when I started working on a similar mod way back a couple years ago. I never released the code to anyone and more then willing to let you use it for your mod. You don't even have to credit me for it since it was mostly test code I was messing around with while trying to figure some of the lua internals out for the game...since a local multiplayer is of no real use to me personally. Tho, here is a tip for you and an offer if you decide to take this up....

Since the Bully Multiplayer team has no intentions at this time to incorporate full coop play or ai...etc into their mod for online play...maybe WE as in the BB modders can all team up and add to this project and maybe even help you out a little bit with it. This would be a great exercise for everyone on practicing REAL teamwork together and come up with something we all can be proud of being part of.

We could all chip in little bits to make the local multiplayer fully able to do coop play so that if say one of you has a friend or two over at your house ....then you could fire Bully up and play through the entire game in a full coop mode that works. Mind you...there would be a couple minor hurdles to overcome such as proper usage of cameras so that it would be more usable due to no actual splitscreen mode...least not that I ever found yet.....and go from there. Then you would have a seriously unique mod to be proud of doing work on.

You don't have to do this....it is just a cool suggestion for you to think over since...while I am technically retired from all modding....I am more then willing to still do a few mods here and there.

Oh and btw, DaBOSS and I resurrected the PSMM mod and we will be finishing that off fully for everyone. We already have complete ide bypass working for all peds including player (minus a couple hiccups) and I am trying right now to get time to add to the project and code up some other things that will be needed for this to be fully working. Trying to go for a full game integration so this will not break anything in the game and allow you to play through the entire game without having anything break on you. DaBOSS and I will explain all of that in a seperate thread as soon as we feel the time is right.

It's great to be able to read great ideas like this. :3

AND PSMM? WAAAAAAAAAAT?! 0_0

(If I'm correct,this includes the voices for characters too like i used to be OBSESSING deadly over?)

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2015, 04:26:56 AM »
That was one of the ideas but I don't know if that will be implemented here. It all depends on how much time I get to even work on this. So far I myself have had almost zero time to work on it where DaBOSS has gotten one heck of a nice headstart over me on it. But....we will see what happens....I can't promise anything nor will I commit to any set release date for anything. Tho atm we do have a rather functioning setup that works pretty well.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2015, 08:43:30 AM »
That was one of the ideas but I don't know if that will be implemented here. It all depends on how much time I get to even work on this. So far I myself have had almost zero time to work on it where DaBOSS has gotten one heck of a nice headstart over me on it. But....we will see what happens....I can't promise anything nor will I commit to any set release date for anything. Tho atm we do have a rather functioning setup that works pretty well.

Regardless,I know the mod will turn out good because it's being made by BULLY BOARD'S MODDING GURUUU! XD

And also DaBOSS Who would be next in line to you in modding. xD

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
  • The name's AlphaTECH, whatca need help with?! :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2015, 05:24:32 PM »
@Nicefunfungirl Maybe you could try creating some mods of your own so you dont have to wait their are tons of PSM's mods released. Trust me you'll feel better doing your own thing then having to wait years for anything to get released.

Offline nicefunfungirl

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2015, 06:55:17 PM »
@Nicefunfungirl Maybe you could try creating some mods of your own so you dont have to wait their are tons of PSM's mods released. Trust me you'll feel better doing your own thing then having to wait years for anything to get released.

Uuuh..I can't. Strange learning problem...

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2015, 07:29:17 PM »

Lol it's not really hard to mod a cave man could do it  :a-cheer: Just try it out you will open doors for yourself in the modding community.

Offline MadmaN

• Bully-Board Admin Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2015, 10:53:35 PM »

Lol it's not really hard to mod a cave man could do it  :a-cheer: Just try it out you will open doors for yourself in the modding community.

Actually, not everyone has the same capability or capacity to learn the same things. Everyone is different!  :cool:

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2015, 11:10:50 PM »
Though Mad is right, the group of people that can't modify a game at all (despite having the resources and help to guide them through it) do exist, it's still very easy to mod Bully.
I've made tutorials before on this and people on B-B have done a far better job than me at explaining everything step-by-step.

Offline DaBOSS54320

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 28, 2015, 12:03:51 AM »
Leave funfungirl alone... she just wants stuff given to her for free without doing any work... is that so wrong?

Offline SWEGTA

• Da Forum Luffs Me!
  • Swee Gee Tee Ayy
    • View Profile
    • Bully & GTA videos
« Reply #41 on: September 28, 2015, 01:11:47 AM »
Even if that's the case, it's her prerogative to expect that.

Offline Mick3Mouse

• Obam3mouse
  • Bullworth Junkie
  • Major Mick3Mouse Algie Hunter
    • View Profile
    • My youtube
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2015, 01:56:47 AM »

I wanted to meme the reason why I'm here.

Offline The 510 Series

• The Scouser once marooned in Newcastle who's back at home
  • Hayastan can into space!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2015, 03:46:01 PM »
AfterLife comes across as an unpleasant character, it must be said. The unnecessary rudeness in some of his posts highlights that.

Offline AlphaTech

• LostInSpace
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 28, 2015, 05:33:55 PM »
Their isn't a problem in asking someone if they want to learn or why they don't she explained why I just told her an explination of what modding yourself could do. Stop being a bunch of sissies acting like no one can talk to each other fucking faggets.  ^-^